Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lk Expletus

01-23-2012

hmm, i dont play TT anymore but i agree. TT is so broken ive just given up trying...

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish n Chicks View Post
You want them to answer who, if no one plays TT?
I play TT, only reason for SR is coop for me

Gardonazorph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

On TT, i know that if my team is just not on their game today, that i can take up the role of a hyper carry and win the game. It always allows for a comeback. On SR, that chance i feel is eliminated because 5v1 is almost impossible and you have to rely on your teammates 100% of the time. The independent style of TT is what i enjoy most about it. I would like to see some updates to TT. Bump for justice!

Kwongstar

01-23-2012

Bump also because if u want a short pvp match

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
I sometimes play TT, but the terrible lack of balance means I'm virtually guaranteed to see Singed, Trynd, Shaco, and the like in every single blind pick. I could play ranked to avoid that (there's no norm draft, sigh,) but I don't have a team that gives any ****s about TT.

I used to really love playing Mundo, too. Back then he was somewhat viable on SR, with only the occasional derp complaint that he had too much survivability.
I still play Mundo every now and then. Hes extremely good for 2v1s, and ive been getting a lot of those lately in my normal games -.- i dont know why. Ive been winning a lot, so you suppose my hidden Elo would go up and more people would jungle....

MyCharizardRawrs

01-23-2012

I wish tt got some luv

Arcane Aftermath

01-23-2012

It would sure be nice if they could nerf/buff certain champions on ONLY one map. An example might be shaco in TT or maybe Tryn, basically champions that have too much survivability and damage that three champions cannot focus down easily enough,

Randomocity132

01-23-2012

bump

IS1973993854d0f0

01-24-2012

Bump

CrazyBear

01-24-2012

Yeah I feel riot could do some work on the jungle.

The jungle is harder and in a way was harder than the old sr jungle.

But the hp pot nerf made it rediculous imo, makes what was sometimes a close call now teeth clentching and with balls of steel.