Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

09-28-2012

Ironically there are a number of quick wins that would make the map much better.

- Make the fountain turret not target minions.
- Copy/paste the jungle changes.
- GP10 like on Dominion to make carries viable.

Swiftcarp

10-17-2012

Bump for TT updates. Oh my god.

Shadownova420

10-17-2012

It's happening! Bump! NEW TT!

Shadownova420

10-17-2012

Map of the new TT :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Swiftcarp

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadownova420 View Post
I LOVE IT

No, seriously, I love that song.

Nutra

04-08-2013

Actually 3v3 is for a newer members who are not really skilled at Dota...Duh...Another reason why Twisted Treeline is the jungle monsters and for the people who want to play with less people.

Lord Marrowgar

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutra View Post
Actually 3v3 is for a newer members who are not really skilled at Dota...Duh...Another reason why Twisted Treeline is the jungle monsters and for the people who want to play with less people.
So you're telling us that 3v3 is just something noobs play to get use to the game and "advance" to 5v5? How about no, it's the same gamestyle with completely different gameplay/mechanics/things to look out for/champion viability. You are either A) Trolling or B) Ignorant to the days

FearAzrael

04-09-2013

The necromancy.

ShroudedGlory

04-09-2013

You're foolish to think any map should take priority it should be their goal to have all the maps be equally as important and Competitive, They should never balance around one map that is what causes imbalance in the other maps. Summoners rift should not be treated like some Holy Grail, some people dont or wont even play it and they spend just as much money on the game as everyone else.

InverseChirality

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShroudedGlory View Post
You're foolish to think any map should take priority it should be their goal to have all the maps be equally as important and Competitive, They should never balance around one map that is what causes imbalance in the other maps. Summoners rift should not be treated like some Holy Grail, some people dont or wont even play it and they spend just as much money on the game as everyone else.
What's also crazy to me is that Summoner's Rift is not only treated as some holy grail, but that Summoner's Rift remains the only 5v5 classic mode map.

I mean, honestly, would it kill Riot to make a second 5v5 map with a slightly different lane / jungle / monster configuration? It's not like you play Starcraft on the same map every time, and even popular SC2 Dota-style customs like Hero Attack have 4 different maps you can play on, each with drastically different lane and jungle configurations.

Overall Riot's handling of maps is pretty pathetic--and it's not just limited to them ignoring Twisted Treeline or Dominion in favor of Summoner's Rift.