Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Bump before it's moved to the oblivion of TT forum

Neapal

01-23-2012

I really don't think the champs need to be balanced towards TT. It just needs some of the same attention the other game modes have received like many people have stated in this thread before me. I enjoy TT because it offers something completely different from SR. It is its own game-mode and requires a different strategy throughout the game which makes an appealing option from time to time. The reason I prefer 3s ranked is because I do not have 4 competent friends and I do not enjoy the lottery element of SoloQ. It would be nice to just have the jungle see some attention and maybe implement a Ranked system that does not require a team as well as maybe Normal Draft pick game mode. All these implementations don't seem too difficult.

sneekymoose

01-23-2012

I dont play TT because of some of the reasons you listed, and some other issues of my own. My main issue is the lack of champ diversity I run into on TT. At least on SR you can pick something and play it to its advantage within the team and pull out a win, but on TT I just feel the game is almost decided in champ select.

Enough about my personal gripes though, I'd love to see the changes you mentioned. It's personally disheartening to me that Riot spends so little attention to TT. Riot created TT, and you are right in thinking that Riot also has an obligation to show TT's playerbase that they DO care.

Best of luck, hope this gets a response!

Champlord

01-23-2012

For justice!

Hey riot, how about including some twisted treeline tips and footage in patch previews and champ spotlights?

thekillertree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

uoooooo

Jadaris

01-23-2012

Just switch the position of the nexus and the nexus turret. Bam turtle problem solved

Unexiist

01-23-2012

Bumpski's; TT could use some love.

Swiftcarp

01-23-2012

Thank you, everyone. Let's keep this bumped. For justice, of course.

Maganius

01-23-2012

Bummmmp it up!

Godly Speed

01-23-2012

bump!