Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dooooooooooooood

06-17-2012

I pay money for skins and primarily play on TT. Give me my moneys worth.

Undeadaeon

06-22-2012

Twisted Treeline was meant for people who like engagements that is why the map is so small and easy to run from top lane to bot lane with ease or even run to base and buy items with no time lost at all. If You're just complaining about the jungle buffs well learn to pick a better champiion that doesnt need buffs like nasus

IceBen

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadaeon View Post
Twisted Treeline was meant for people who like engagements that is why the map is so small and easy to run from top lane to bot lane with ease or even run to base and buy items with no time lost at all. If You're just complaining about the jungle buffs well learn to pick a better champiion that doesnt need buffs like nasus
Sadly it's so small that one team can turtle, and no matter how many kills the other had, the turtle team wins. (There are only a few champions who can stop the turtle, but if the team planned to turtle they pick chhapions with the ability to prevent turtle preventing @.@ )

Swiftcarp

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadaeon View Post
You obviously didn't read the first post.

Don't worry your little head over it though, I'll wait for you. Go on, read it.

Dragonsbaine

06-24-2012

bump. the **** thats going on in TT now is pathetic. Any newcomer to it might win matches up to lvl 17.. But once they hit 18 they move up into the lvls that end up constantly facing premades that have smurfs and lvl 30's on them. Add the random healing pad laser range, and how insanely easy it is to turtle a match and it's dying. I don't really think it's that Riot doesn't care about TT (even tho i've received ticket responses that contradict was previous tickets have told me). I think it's more about them wanting to tend to the majority. And if the majority wants to ignore these problems (for what ever reason) Riot is happy to sit back and do nothing.

My fear is the new map coming is going to completely end TT

1UPedU

06-24-2012

new map?

JKrentzien

06-25-2012

bump

Hud Stud

06-29-2012

Bump

I just want a solo 3v3 ranked, or a draft mode.

Twisted Treeline doesn't get any love

SwordArmz

06-29-2012

Bumping for great justice. The jungle is totally stupid. The randomization of buff monsters makes sense. There's only two camps while SR has four. But all of the other ones? Not so much.

JKrentzien

07-10-2012

bump