Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HardcoreLemonade

06-09-2012

About 99% of the games i play are on twisted treeline, and im pretty sure that there are many other players who prefer TT or SR. If Riot only implements one of the things talked about in this thread let it be a draft mode. Im sicking of building a good team comp in blind pick only to always have the other team have either shaco or tyrn. Please Riot, put in a draft mode for 3v3.

DeathScavenger

06-10-2012

would love to see these fixes...
fixing the nexus to be further away from the spawn turret...
fixing the jungle monsters
fixing a draft/ban that ISN'T ranked *some champions are RIDICULOUS op in TT (singed, darius, tryndamere, shaco, etc. etc.)

Please riot... acknowledge that TT still exists!

FlightFour

06-10-2012

I would love to continue bumping this but alas, my time with the game is coming to a close. I can't justify continuing to play a game that boasts so many champions and yet has me so severely punished if I choose virtually any of them on the map I enjoy to play. Thought I'd try out Olaf. Words to the wise: Do Not play Olaf on Twisted Treeline. Sure, that probably should've been obvious. But my god, a powerful and fed Olaf will fall to a mindless and moneyless Jax - no point even mentioning the others considering I face off against Jax 1/3rd of every game. It was actually quite embarrassing for poor Olaf, his damage output overshadowed mine with no items to mine with a loaded inventory. 3v3 is rock paper scissors - only there are just rock and scissors, and you either choose rock or you lose on the loading screen.

And I know it's highly likely nobody will read this and nobody will care but I just left a game after copping excessive abuse from players that will never be punished, playing characters that I had no hope of beating despite severely outplaying them and I was in dire need of some venting space.

Goodbye cruel world.

Modron

06-10-2012

bump, TT needs some love

AU Freo

06-10-2012

Bump
uu
m m
p p

JKrentzien

06-15-2012

bump

Swiftcarp

06-15-2012

Bump

Kooloo Limpah

06-15-2012

With only 3 people, your focus when selecting champions is literally making synergy that will kill the others as fast as possible. We shouldn't be suprised that it isn't as good as SR

EnglshGentleman

06-17-2012

bump

Genorune

06-17-2012

bumping for great justice!