Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terminix

01-23-2012

bump I love TT and want to see love back!

Doctor Flambe

01-23-2012

bump

ThaDean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

All I want is a normal's draft mode. That way, the six most op champs (Trynd, Riven, Shaco, Lee, Rammus, and Singed), can be removed from the game, while still remaining to plague undrafted normals.
Seriously though, how different would twisted treeline play out if there wasn't a lee/shaco/rammus jungle every game, or a riven/singed/trynd top lane? I know I would enjoy finding out...

Huncalfroyo

01-23-2012

bump

Rezou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

I completely agree with a high priority for the draft mode.

Foddie

01-23-2012

TT is a joke cause pretty much you get that one dude who knows his champ decently and he can solo a tower, triple kill all the time and feed himself and his team at the same time making it a GG waiting to happen and also if you get a leaver your chances of winning are slim.

facetious

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftcarp View Post
From what I understand, since the jungle changes to SR, all of the monsters in the jungle are substantially harder, limiting the variety of junglers down to a select few. Then, when you do jungle, there's a heavy reliance on variance. If, by luck of the draw, you get a wraith camp instead of a mixed camp, you're now level 1 still while their jungler is level 2 and can (usually) gank at that point with relative ease. In addition, wolf buff camp is also noticeably harder to obtain, overall making jungling a hassle and not easily accessible as Riot stated it would be in the patch preview where they mentioned the jungle changes.
The SR jungle is fine. The camps are always the same; there's no variance in which monsters spawn at which locations. Were you talking about TT? I'm unfamiliar with the TT jungle.

Chzy

01-23-2012

I will bump this thread forever. Even added it to my favorites. 3 simple things riot:

1. Draft mode
2. Move the spawn away from the nexus turret
3. Take the rng out of jungle camps.

I've pointed this out a few times by now, but did you guys notice that TT dragon still gives 290 gold? How long ago was that changed in SR? Cuz that's how long it's been since TT was acknowledged by riot.

larrylarry

01-23-2012

i remember when westrice tried that map at the end of season 1 with saint, he had 3 dorans and a zeal on vayne at full health.... and still got executed by the wolf camp cause the minions on that map are that ridiculously strong.

why were SR neutrals nerfed to make it easier to jungle when TT ones are soo much stronger?

Rotter Zwerg

01-23-2012

I only play TT, I cant muster the care to jump into 5v5/dom. I would really like to know if riot even thinks TT exists, let alone willing to fix it.