Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winnson

01-23-2012

I remember Twisted Treeline! That's kind of a long ago before thing though.

Tsukiru

01-23-2012

Quote:
Fish n Chicks:
You want them to answer who, if no one plays TT?

Jokes not funny ******* you probably dont know how to play TT and went with the rest of the sheep saying its a boring **** map.

Stiletto

01-23-2012

The twisted what?

Jayboat

01-23-2012

Quote:
Swiftcarp:
Please bump if you care about Riot and their quality work, but them also maintaining it.

My main concern is why all Tribunal cases are from SR, and none from TT.
ಠ_ಠ

YoungBlade

01-23-2012

I wouldn't mind seeing some love for Twisted Treeline. I play it every now and then, maybe once every 20 games or so. My roomates got into League recently and they actually preferred Twisted Treeline to Summoner's Rift, so I played it a bit more and I agree, it is a fair map, but needs some real attention.

I completely agree with the spawn-turret issue. They need to reduce its range, or actually move the spawn farther from the nexus turret. It makes turtling incredibly easy in 3s and means that every game will either be a surrender at 15 or a 60 minute turtle-fest. That, in my mind, means the game mode itself, which is intended to be quick and high-intensity, is broken.

Riot, if you are reading this, please do respond. We've only got 3 maps for playing League and 1 of them isn't working right now.

Shadowknoll

01-23-2012

bump +1 for the old and forgotten.

Niqhtmare x

01-23-2012

TT needs solo queue if it wants to go anywhere

that is all

Champlord

01-23-2012

Quote:
Swiftcarp:
Sidenote: I'm not letting this thread die until it's either closed or has a definitive red response. I'll bump this for days, weeks, even months if I have to. I hope that I've convinced some of you to continue to bump this thread as well.

For justice!

We are here to join you in the combat effort, brother.

Doctor Tam

01-23-2012

And those are just the simplest changes.

That doesn't even address how closed up the map is, making wall jump skills extremely vital to do anything. How long does it take to catch someone if they jump the wall between top lane and red buff? Or if they jump into dragon pit? Its so silly.

Veritas et Sumy

01-23-2012

Quote:
Swiftcarp:
Sidenote: I'm not letting this thread die until it's either closed or has a definitive red response. I'll bump this for days, weeks, even months if I have to. I hope that I've convinced some of you to continue to bump this thread as well.

For justice!

Keep up the good fight!

Bumpin for answers!