Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

01-27-2012

already tried a campaign, already fizzled, A-for-effort but they're going to just ignore you

WommboCombo

01-27-2012

bump

Swiftcarp

01-27-2012

Quote:
├ůzure:
already tried a campaign, already fizzled, A-for-effort but they're going to just ignore you

Gonna keep trying. Again, gonna bump until this thread gets closed/we get a red response. I may be a blind optimist here, but the community can make a difference if we get the information out and if they care hard enough.

DemBonez665

01-27-2012

Bumping because I love the treeline...

MrFrampton

01-27-2012

Found this through the link in the patch preview. Really good post and i gotta agree with a lot of the points the OP made. I'm not a big TT player myself, but that's mainly because i tried it a bunch of times following the release and was disappointed with the balance. I think these changes would do a lot to help address this issue. good post and +1 to you sir

anemany

01-27-2012

Bump. bump bump

Neosn

01-27-2012

Bump for the Twisted Treeline!

Javier Bardem

01-27-2012

draft mode is absolutely necessary

MashiroSunao

01-27-2012

I dont play TT, but +1

SBSuperman

01-27-2012

I don't play TT often, even less now that there is a draft mode for SR. It allows the teams to remove the FotM and counter champs to your team. The champs that were crazy powerful on TT is the reason I don't play it often, and draft would solve that problem *very* quickly.