Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infinite azure

01-27-2012

already tried a campaign, already fizzled, A-for-effort but they're going to just ignore you

WommboCombo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

bump

Swiftcarp

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┼zure View Post
already tried a campaign, already fizzled, A-for-effort but they're going to just ignore you
Gonna keep trying. Again, gonna bump until this thread gets closed/we get a red response. I may be a blind optimist here, but the community can make a difference if we get the information out and if they care hard enough.

DemBonez665

01-27-2012

Bumping because I love the treeline...

MrFrampton

01-27-2012

Found this through the link in the patch preview. Really good post and i gotta agree with a lot of the points the OP made. I'm not a big TT player myself, but that's mainly because i tried it a bunch of times following the release and was disappointed with the balance. I think these changes would do a lot to help address this issue. good post and +1 to you sir

anemany

01-27-2012

Bump. bump bump

Neosn

01-27-2012

Bump for the Twisted Treeline!

Javier Bardem

01-27-2012

draft mode is absolutely necessary

MashiroSunao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

I dont play TT, but +1

SBSuperman

01-27-2012

I don't play TT often, even less now that there is a draft mode for SR. It allows the teams to remove the FotM and counter champs to your team. The champs that were crazy powerful on TT is the reason I don't play it often, and draft would solve that problem *very* quickly.