Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SprinklerMonkey

01-27-2012

/signed
/bumb

Slimm Shaney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

I'd play TT with teh fixes stated.
nuff said

SprinklerMonkey

01-27-2012

bump*

Wiggle Smith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

SprinklerMonkey likes men but i agree!! Fix TT please

<3 SprinklerMonkey

Luco

01-27-2012

badumpabump

Keep It Unreal

01-27-2012

i'm pretty sure if they made a draft mode for 3 vs 3 most problems with be solve... aka ban god tier champs always

/signed

Slimm Shaney

01-27-2012

bump for attention

Slimm Shaney

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeDontTazeMe View Post
Question i emailed. Simple and to the point

Just wondering why no one ever shows us any love and we just get ignored in the twisted treeline forum. All we want to know is if you are ever gonna fix it at all or not.All we want is an answer. Please we are begging you. I know most people play SR but all i have ever played is TT and we just want some answers.

Disappointing answer I received. I dont understand if this means they will fix TT or they are still ignoring me. Not sure yet. Anyone else know? Also what should I reply back with?

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your enthusiasm about the new updates we’re developing for League of Legends. Unfortunately, unless we’ve made an official announcement about it, I can’t provide any further details such as release dates.

We don’t want to release an unfinished product, so unexpected delays can force us to change release dates. To avoid confusing or disappointing our players, we try to only announce release dates when we’re sure we can meet the arrival schedule.

This information also applies to sales, promotions, tournaments, new services, or other time specific events.

Sorry I couldn’t provide more information. Please keep an eye on our news section for further details about our exciting upcoming content and features.

The League of Legends Announcements:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news

Let me know if you have any other questions or feedback. See you on the Fields of Justice!
uh... bump for riot auto-message accuracy?

Not LiteKerosene

01-27-2012

Draft mode, dragon/lizard wall not passable, Dragon gets MR. Bam, solved most of tts problems.

sdn8904

01-27-2012

+1