Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JKrentzien

01-26-2012

bump again, i play mostly TT, and draft mode normals should be good...

DontTreadOnMe76

01-26-2012

AFAIC Karatina and Master Yi should be limited somehow in Twisted Treeline. I see them every single game w/o fail on at least one team. The jungle monsters definitely need some buffing as well.

Rhindon

01-26-2012

Bump. I'd love to see Draft in TT.

PurpleURP

01-26-2012

Im not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I posted an easy solution to the fountain camping that can take place on TT. switch the places of the nexus and the turret, making the nexus between the turret and the fountain. This would greatly inhibit the ability to attack from within the fountain and make turtling significantly harder as the minions wont nearly be as easy to aggro into the fountain. Its a quick and easy fix. With this change and jungle renovation, and a normals draft mode option, twisted treeline will see more players than ever before.
Please make these changes

Chzy

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeDontTazeMe View Post
you know what? im gonna do that now. ill let you all know how it goes
Bumping for an update on this!

Tactorin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

God, Riot is such a piece of **** company. It's as bad as all the free mmos I've played and some of the pay to play ones. They really are a$$hats who won't even so much as RESPOND to players about things like this.

I know that's not the point of this thread, but with all the threads like this regarding various aspects of the game and NO Riot posts in any of them...Well **** this game.

DudeDontTazeMe

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chzy View Post
Bumping for an update on this!
Question i emailed. Simple and to the point

Just wondering why no one ever shows us any love and we just get ignored in the twisted treeline forum. All we want to know is if you are ever gonna fix it at all or not.All we want is an answer. Please we are begging you. I know most people play SR but all i have ever played is TT and we just want some answers.

Disappointing answer I received. I dont understand if this means they will fix TT or they are still ignoring me. Not sure yet. Anyone else know? Also what should I reply back with?

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your enthusiasm about the new updates we’re developing for League of Legends. Unfortunately, unless we’ve made an official announcement about it, I can’t provide any further details such as release dates.

We don’t want to release an unfinished product, so unexpected delays can force us to change release dates. To avoid confusing or disappointing our players, we try to only announce release dates when we’re sure we can meet the arrival schedule.

This information also applies to sales, promotions, tournaments, new services, or other time specific events.

Sorry I couldn’t provide more information. Please keep an eye on our news section for further details about our exciting upcoming content and features.

The League of Legends Announcements:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news

Let me know if you have any other questions or feedback. See you on the Fields of Justice!

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

We're doomed.

Mehiran

01-26-2012

If you really really want an answer, I would try to look up a content designer's name and e-mail them. Write a letter with some links to various posts about the issues. However, with how entrenched Summoner's rift is it is hard to say if they would do something even then. I mean all the tournaments take place on summoners rift, the other game modes are like sideshows to that.

I personally love threes, because I have a limited pool of friends and every experience with 5s has not gone well. We prefer the more compact quick games TT allows us to do. Even with all its issues TT is a great game mode, just needs some minor tweaks.

GreedyBuddhist

01-26-2012

Bump