Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

18X Jake

01-24-2012

Riot is putting 95% of their effort into the map that esports for LoL revolves around, I don't really blame them for it but I do think TT is okay for the most part. Smaller map should require smaller game time but I think the greatness on TT scales too hard for some champs (lee, tryn, singed). Tryndamere's only counter is gone now and the only way to kill him is to bring CC out the ass. But yes, TT could possibly use a revamp

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhm View Post
Riot is putting 95% of their effort into the map that esports for LoL revolves around, I don't really blame them for it but I do think TT is okay for the most part. Smaller map should require smaller game time but I think the greatness on TT scales too hard for some champs (lee, tryn, singed). Tryndamere's only counter is gone now and the only way to kill him is to bring CC out the ass. But yes, TT could possibly use a revamp
They still implement changes for Dominion which in my opinion is even more imba than TT and may never become competitive.

Swiftcarp

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotter Zwerg View Post
fixed for ya, where i come from the ! goes first, but what do I know im a newbie.
No, I think you're right. I'm just dumb. XD

Swiftcarp

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScorpion View Post
Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything we can do to get Riot to pay attention. That's why they created the separate forum. It makes TT players easier to ignore.
If something gets enough popularity, ANYTHING can happen.

A good example of this would be when Blizzard wanted to implement real ID on their forums. There was such a large outcry of dislike that, within a week, it was shot down.

I know this won't be as huge, as some players simply ignore TT (Or even worse, bash it), but we can try. And I like to believe Riot pays more attention to its player base than Blizzard does, honestly.

Swiftcarp

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facetious View Post
The SR jungle is fine. The camps are always the same; there's no variance in which monsters spawn at which locations. Were you talking about TT? I'm unfamiliar with the TT jungle.
The Tri-camp and the Double golem camps got significantly harder, wraiths camps already chunked people who weren't high enough level to quickly kill the big wraith, and wolves are just fine, albeit still random if they spawn.

It's less "it's so hard for junglers" and more "it's unforgiving to mana using junglers and has too much variance".

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

^From my experience only Lee Sin/Shyvana/Riven worked for me lately.

The jungle was already much much much more difficult than SR because invasion is barely leaving the lane.

Xin Kaishek

01-24-2012

The perfect TT thread. The only other thing I'd add would be "bots".

OnlyBotLane

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin Kaishek View Post
The perfect TT thread. The only other thing I'd add would be "bots".
They still have the old AI available. You can tell because there was a brief time when you could have bots on the map. It wasn't a challenge but I guess it is better than nothing.

Xin Kaishek

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftcarp View Post
If something gets enough popularity, ANYTHING can happen.

A good example of this would be when Blizzard wanted to implement real ID on their forums. There was such a large outcry of dislike that, within a week, it was shot down.

I know this won't be as huge, as some players simply ignore TT (Or even worse, bash it), but we can try. And I like to believe Riot pays more attention to its player base than Blizzard does, honestly.
It's my understanding that Real ID is still used. They just have it used only for friends.

Aquilux

01-24-2012

This post hits the nail on the head. All of these problems are extremely real and are relatively easy fixes.
Bump for TT attention.