Ranked Dominion Request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DunklaAlfabet

01-23-2012

Before replying please read the whole thing! I will really appreciate that, even if it is a long post.. good intentions are posted here!! :D

Well... I saw that there are some threads asking for a Ranked Dominion. My thoughts? Riot already has a ranked system in place it wouldnt hurt to also implement it on this game mode, right?.
Haters, before you go on with:

1-"90% of the players play for FREE, takes time to develop"
2-"We need more players"
3-Others

Let me tell you something.. the streaming, advertisement and gameplay improvements that "FREE" players are giving to the game is priceless, besides.. the player base and amounts on games played on dominion is growing with a lot bigger steps then any other game modes, because each match lasts less then TT or SR, it should have been enough testing. what do you think?.
That said.. I want to formally ask for a Ranked Dominion, currently I have 500 games played in dominion, 260+ wins. From my part I can say that the game has reached the point in which an average amount of games per regular dominion players is 200-300 games (you can just check this out at the end of the match, not that hard to tell).
Game seems balanced enough, I have seen OP Galios, Tarics and any other champ you can think of, it will all depend on the player (yes, you can always tweak and adjust things bit, but same things happens to SR and TT).
This is something to gain from.. its just me adding something here, Im having fun with Dominion and I can tell some others players do so as well.

1- RIOT could expand and obtain a bigger community (more money).
2- Players like me will be like "Me Gusta"!
3- A lot more tournaments!! (even more money and advertisements for RIOT! woohoo!)
4- Ranked ELO to brag about (not me, mine sucks! xD)
5- More Teams, builds, streaming, etc..

If you are out there reading this and playing Dominion, please reply with your thoughts!! Thanks for reading and happy gaming!!!

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

At this point, I will upvote almost anything that promotes ranked play for Dominion.

DunklaAlfabet

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VhakulaKhaulepi View Post
At this point, I will upvote almost anything that promotes ranked play for Dominion.
It wont hurt to give it another try! Maybe we just need everyone playing it out there to step up and request it!

téèmö

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Ranked dominion would be amazing!

Eve ftw!

Xhado

01-29-2012

I would definitely like to see ranked dominion.

Feral Animosity

01-30-2012

+1 for ranked dominion, my whole friends list is people who only play dominion now, i know alot of people who are bored of SR.

Stutta Step

01-30-2012

I agree 100% im a dom only player for quite awhile now.
Also there was this petition not that long ago here is the link just keep that going it has alott more signatures on it LETS SHOW THEM NUMBERS!!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1706074