I hate that awkward moment when...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryeinese

01-28-2012

When I'm in a solo queue match and I was the only one who wasn't premade and four of them were just talking while I was just reading.

Sonfon

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nibblets View Post
yes but have you ever had a 0/26/0 with veigar?
You are a true hero

JDmino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Button mashing in the loading screen to vent your frustration at how slow some people's computers are and accidentally using Flash as the game starts.

Kojolika

01-28-2012

That awkward moment when you kill dragon and try to recall then get stopped and realize the dragon debuff is still on you.

DustyHowitzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

That awkward moment when your trying to run away from someone and you accidently click the map, and run back into them...

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

01-29-2012

when i find out the two top laners are a father and son combo. the dads like 19 years old and his son is 4... (yeah im serious)

lechienmachine

01-29-2012

The awkward moment when you are about to invade the enemy blue at 1:50 and the enemy support uses CV and discovers your entire team in the bush...

JxC

01-29-2012

when both teams just pace back and forth in front of each other for a good 4-5min but no one wants to initiate

quickcaster

01-29-2012

when you miss a skillshot on a non-moving target =/

DragonLink

01-29-2012

When you think you can get a game in at work, cause hey, no one has been in for the first 4 hours. Just to get bombarded by customers throughout the whole game just to lose cause your under leveled with no gold. :I

When your friend yells at you cause he thinks you took away his penta when it was someone else.