I hate that awkward moment when...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I lemonade I

01-25-2012

that moment went you /r your friend about how bad the other team is, but send it to all instead of your friend

lolguy999

01-25-2012

fiddlesticks pops outta nowhere with crowstorm and im running the wrong way because of fear

chasing a fleeing enemy with 10% health with riftwalk (kassadin) into a bush and is face to face with like 3 angry dudes =P

DeadSalvation

01-25-2012

When you're trying to type in chat and you suddenly set off your ult from smart cast

Rotzby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

that awkward moment when you face check into a bush you thought was safe to recall when a random garen DEMACIA! appears...

Katzyn

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalSundancer View Post
When you play support, your heal is in cooldown, a teammate decides to turret dive for a kill and all you can do is watch as he/she dies too.
Yup, this...or when said teammate decdeds it's time to start a fight with the two enemy laners, and you have no mana to support them...And then they yell at you, "thanks for the help Sona".

"Uh...I had no mana, and you started a fight?"

Lygarine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

...you smart-cast "W" your fight changing heal spell to heal a minion. (Soraka/Sona)

...you've been recharging at the fountain, you see "An enemy has been slain!" followed by a teamate yelling KS!!!! (Shaco/Teemo)

Miss Directions

01-27-2012

Postmature shen ults.

Shen: Heeeey buddy
Me: @#%! U
Shen: Back to my lane tralalalalaaaa

Diezilla

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalSundancer View Post
When you play support, your heal is in cooldown, a teammate decides to turret dive for a kill and all you can do is watch as he/she dies too.
This happens ALL THE TIME.

MarkytheBro

01-27-2012

When you accidentally pop your flash spamming /d at the beginning of a match.

Mordiken

01-27-2012

When you cast fiddle's ult and while it's casting the other team chickens out and runs back down middle lane instead of engaging. T_T