Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hate that awkward moment when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HollowAvatar

01-23-2012

When you start typing a message at the beginning of a match but forgot to press enter.

Point blank flash next to your lane mate....

ADGarner

01-23-2012

I hate that awkward moment when...

Maokai super leashes blue buff with three saplings but accidentally kills both the small lizards and jacks the gold. Ouch!

(This is downvoted because it's not awkward enough!?)

Kurosh79

01-24-2012

Hiding in a bush in order to b after an epic 1v1 and you think to yourself-this is a good time to troll a little bit. Just as you hit enter on your smart***comment, another enemy walks into your bush politely reminding you never to talk **** until you've actually lived through a fight.

Relaxing to take a drink because you just died in a team fight and realize the reason why your Yorick teammate is raging at you is because he wasted his ulti so that you could stand there like an idiot and get decimated for the second time in one fight.

Your tank/support does their part by taking the bullet from Caitlyn's bull**** ulti, giving you time to run away. Unfortunately, you've resigned to your fate, and in the half-second it takes you to realize you are still alive, get killed anyway.

You watch your noobish teammate "stealth" under the enemy turret to gank someone just to explode immediately. (Alright...this was me...a few times...)

Criztalmeth

Recruiter

01-24-2012

When you are dying in a bush and the enemy kat flashes.... Over the bush

Yoti

01-24-2012

when i'm stock with 4 teamates who dont speak english..

TaIonS

01-24-2012

When you Slice over a wall with Renekton to join a team fight where the friendly amumu and fiddle double ulted, and Cull the meek for the penta kill. oops.

My only penta by the way.

IceDrakeKing

01-24-2012

That moment when an enemy Fizz decides to pole vault away from nothing, and lands into your Rumble ult, and then decides to walk straight through it to die, instead of walking to the side to escape it...

SilyiButton

01-24-2012

every failed Blitz grab is an awkward moment.

Sivir Me Tibbers

Recruiter

01-24-2012

Accidentally healing a creep instead of your carry playing Soraka

EXO Sehun

01-24-2012

I forget I'm on smartcast and shoot Lux's ulti at nothing.