Jungler AD Carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese852

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

Considering the possibility of jungling the champs Urgot and Tristana.

Urgots abilities make him a pretty ideal jungler, damage reduction on the minions, a shield, AOE armor pen and a damage ability. Plus his ulti for them ganks.

Tristana - Attack speed steroid, AOE damage, single target nuke + aoe damage passive on minion death, and that ulti for them ganks.

Tristana either AP or AD too...

OPINIONS? Anyone done these guys jungling before? Or other ad carry junglers that work well?

Skilltestingman

07-23-2012

go for it, league is open to creativity

MishaIsAwesome

07-23-2012

Their only cc is their ults. I would take exhaust if playing to win.

Andarel

07-23-2012

AD carries tend to have really, really bad base stats because they scale well with items and also lack earlygame sustained damage.

Good junglers tend to have high attack speed, a way to emulate high attack speed, and/or persistent AoE/good sustained damage. Trist has a minor attack speed buff that's up half the time, an AoE with a very long cooldown, and a bit of extra damage on minion deaths. It might work, but her clear times won't be great.

Kayle, however, has sustained AoE with her E and is an okay jungler who scales into an AD carry.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

If you're really wanting to jungle an AD carry:

Master Yi, Tryndamere, Kayle, Vayne.

(Vayne can gank decently right at level 2.)

Vizzlepeez

07-23-2012

Ya i think vayne would be an efficient ganker but her clear times would be so horrible it wouldnt be worth it. Trist would seem to work with how quick she could clear and her jump slow and ult would make for good ganks but idk i never tried it. Test it out.

WildLeon

07-23-2012

Graves and twitch can do this.

TeknoWizard

07-23-2012

I've seen some solid jungle Dravens. I hear Ezreal can work too, though I never tried it.

Weenis Too

07-23-2012

you can jungle anything but the ads are going to be very poor and your idea of a good gank arent really going to work well.

your going to be immensly squishy also with no sort of disrupt so basically you dive in whovever you dove will potentially focus you burst you before anything really happens ;/

then the aggression of your team reacting might just lead to 2 deaths.