AD Carry Runes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jokull

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Reaper View Post
One of the most often used Pages is
Armor Penetration Marks
Flat Damage Quints
Flat Armor Seals
Glyphs of your choice.
this. i like taking mr per level blues because they make you a lot more durable if you take a spell or two to the face, once teamfights start, and theyre well worth the gold

ICY ARC

01-23-2012

some good one depend who you play as I play sivir so I find one or two cold down ATK speed, ATK and and maybe one for some of her move to get a good 1 bar damage at same lvl and at lvl 6 with on hunt or hunt on or what ever it call it can do up to 4 bar depend if you up by two lvl. but in it depend who you play as and what type of player you are while playing as a AD carry since I a hard and fast rush I like to focus the other player/bot outside and as far away from when I planing on do a hard rush since it take me a 10 sec to move my lane up to the tower I need to get the other player/bot outside my rush area and keep him out for abit then move back and reset up on the tower I get a tower every 3 rush so I am low lvl still but I get the mid in heat so the other so they can move up and give them a easy time take down tower I go on my second tower before they get their first one so I see alot of 1 v5 coming to me so I just w8 and help other till they get a down one tower on each side so it depend on who you play and how you play I only play mid because I just get told and not alot like it because they are AD carry or tank or melee player.

Kyoko Sakura

01-23-2012

AD Quints and Marks

Seals- Armor or Attack Speed

Glyphs- Magic Resist or Attack Speed

You get Last Whisper + have new armor pen masteries anyways so armor pen reds are :/. AD reds also help you CS better

TwistWrist

01-24-2012

Except you'll do more damage early game with armor penetration marks with most AD ranged carries still. The 10% armor pen is almost a non-factor early game.

thebeast843

02-05-2012

Hey what about getting armor pen quint and attack damage marks for 8.5 attack damage and 9.99 (pretty much 10) armor pen. Because armor pen dosent do that much if you don't have attack damage. Think about it, you can have a million armor pen but what would that do if you only had 1 attack damage? It's like with lifesteal, if you don't have any attack damage, it's not that good. If u have an answer email me atnickmahews@gmail.com( I prob won't check this)

thebeast843

02-05-2012

Plus, what's 25 armor pen when a tank has 300 armor? Plus armor pen docent add on to your skills.

Burbinator

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast843 View Post
Hey what about getting armor pen quint and attack damage marks for 8.5 attack damage and 9.99 (pretty much 10) armor pen. Because armor pen dosent do that much if you don't have attack damage. Think about it, you can have a million armor pen but what would that do if you only had 1 attack damage? It's like with lifesteal, if you don't have any attack damage, it's not that good. If u have an answer email me atnickmahews@gmail.com( I prob won't check this)
that's a terrible argument since all champions start with 50+ ad (some ranged is < 50 but comes out more with 21 off masteries).

Quote:
Plus, what's 25 armor pen when a tank has 300 armor? Plus armor pen docent add on to your skills.
runes are for early game advantage. And getting 300 armor is incredibly late game, it's an unrealistic figure in 90% of any game you play. Also, armor pen DOES add on skills.

Gaymer169

02-07-2012

I know you guys are all saying "Armor Pen/AD" runes, but I personally have stacked Crit runes on my page, and it works out very very nicely for early game harras... Then again my main AD carry is Caitlyn and her range helps out a lot in that harrass =P

TwistWrist

02-07-2012

Crit runes do nothing for her Q or ult though.

There are really only a few champs that I would ever run crit runes on...but choose not to because I don't like crit runes.

Levinthian

02-11-2012

If ur champ has a skill scaling of over +1 per damage, then ad runes are better for that than armor pen most times. keep that in mind. Like garen and his e. flat damage is better b/c its amplified by the scaling. also flat damage quints are a little better than 2 flat damage reds. unlike armor pen quints being only double. plus its no all in one thing and is harder to counter.