OMG how do you counter Xin mid solo?

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hvywpnsguy

07-19-2010

I've never gone against Xin mid solo but everytime I see one my teammate solo gets raped by Xin and its pretty much gg afterwards. He towerdives at lvl 8 and kills someone in literally 2 seconds and gets out. How do you stop that? He's so OP at the moment.

Please don't give me: have your team gank him as much as possible. No other character needs to be ganked that much.

I think Xin's slow should be removed or something. This is ridiculous. He has so much disables as a carry. Knockup and Slow. The fact that his spells CD everytime he hits lets him catchup faster than anyone in this game. Shaco or Kat can't do what Xin can.

Quintessence

07-19-2010

Thornmail, that is all

Rakeash

07-19-2010

Keep him at a distance and wait for the nerf patch.

Quantumprophecy

07-19-2010

I had this problem too the other day.

I was playing TF mid (probably not the best choice, as hes only an ok mid as is). Against Xin, I couldn't get anywhere. If I tried to harrase him I was putting myself into charge range. Thankfully I didnt feed him any, and our side lanes got fed a bit, so we were able to win, but its pretty rediculous that hes just so powerful he can solo mid out of principle.

Fucshia

07-19-2010

Put Heimer mid and have him turtle until they nerf Xin into the ground. Should only be another 48 hours, tops.

Good luck.

Matuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakeash View Post
Keep him at a distance and wait for the nerf patch.
Did you read the "tower dive" part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvywpnsguy View Post
I think Xin's slow should be removed or something. This is ridiculous. He has so much disables as a carry. Knockup and Slow. The fact that his spells CD everytime he hits lets him catchup faster than anyone in this game. Shaco or Kat can't do what Xin can.
Removing the AOE slow is really, imo, the one thing they need to do to Zhao to make him less faceroll, and more balanced.
Keep the AOE damage for all I care, it's nearly negligible. It's the slow that really ****s us over, and it thus *forces* Zhao to actually need an item slow if he wants one. Probably Mallet, since Rylai's would only do 15%, even if it would give Zhao is AOE Charge-slow back.

It's really the MAIN reason people see him as OP. Plenty of other champs have leaps, ports, dashes, and others, but Zhao is the only one who has a CC tied to his. Akali just leaps you to him and has to use a second skill to slow. Jax just leaps in and has to use a SECOND skill to stun. Shaco has to Deceive, crit, and THEN use Two-shiv.
Anybody else see this pattern? Zhao breaks it.

EnygmaSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuk View Post
Did you read the "tower dive" part?

Removing the AOE slow is really, imo, the one thing they need to do to Zhao to make him less faceroll, and more balanced.
Keep the AOE damage for all I care, it's nearly negligible. It's the slow that really ****s us over, and it thus *forces* Zhao to actually need an item slow if he wants one. Probably Mallet, since Rylai's would only do 15%, even if it would give Zhao is AOE Charge-slow back.

It's really the MAIN reason people see him as OP. Plenty of other champs have leaps, ports, dashes, and others, but Zhao is the only one who has a CC tied to his. Akali just leaps you to him and has to use a second skill to slow. Jax just leaps in and has to use a SECOND skill to stun. Shaco has to Deceive, crit, and THEN use Two-shiv.
Anybody else see this pattern? Zhao breaks it.
I'd point out that Pantheon has a stun attached to his leap, and that Gragas has a slow attached to his charge, both of which seem to counter your pattern theory fairly effectively.

Schuazay

07-19-2010

I played against a Xin on a fiddlesticks and I got owned cause fiddle is already a little slow, so he just dominated me, BUT I have played against a Xin on a rammus and I destroyed him. I had a raduin, aeigs, thornmail, sunfire, rylai(The Xin fed me) Rammus's defense curl is made to counter melee dps, and since xin has a fast atk speed; my thornmail and defense curl made him kill himslef most of the time. If he ran i would powerball+ taunt. If he stayed to fight i would auto atk and pop my ult+ defense curl. Rammus is EXTREMELY good at pwning PD carries

Kayote

07-19-2010

Back to the matter at hand Xin needs to hit stuff to use two of his four abilities. Exaust will shut him down long enough for you to get away. Build Warden's Mail for a cheap drop in his over all power.

Tank nasus that focuses on getting Frozen Heart and Randuin's omen can drop his attack speed to nothing and make him useless except for his ult for the rest of the game.

I know it sucks that you have to build items to counter one guy but when he's rolling your entire team it has to be done.

OJ Da Juiceman

07-19-2010

ghost cleanse

1234511 ... 13