Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed worth investing my ip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScalperXL

07-20-2010

Singed is my main and definitely worth it.

Get some speed 3 shoes & RoA and you're pretty much good to go. Then just fling people around, drop some goo to both prevent runners from getting away and to help your teamates avoid death.

When you learn the art of baiting your enemy (especially early on) to your tower's edge, popping ghost and flinging them into range...you'll feel that IP was worth it. Oh and since Singed is hardly played, he's often misunderstood by your enemies.

DTrick

07-20-2010

Singed is #1 best champ on TT, do not argue with me. Dont say Hiemer, or shaco, or Xin or mundo, its Singed. Play anyone on top 10 of 3v3 ladder and singed will be the first banned.

Captain Pez

07-20-2010

I would highly recommend Singed. You have to play him very aggressively though after about level 6 or so. He is a valuable asset to the team if you play him right (there are some nice threads on how to play him). If you are looking for a very aggressive pusher/rape your face-er, play Singed. He can be a pretty decent tank and if your team has a tank, you can play him as a tank/AP carry. Very versatile character depending on the situation. Stop reading this and buy him.

SlayerS Slappy

07-20-2010

hes only 1350, go for it

Akal

Recruiter

07-21-2010

Check if he's free next week, and maybe wait to try him out first if he is. If not, then use your best judgment. I like him, but he's not my favorite tank either.

StarcraftGhost

07-21-2010

You guys just changed my mind from SIon to SINGED! ive always known of the godly powers of this champ on TT and lucky me i only play on TT and i play with a poppy!! so im set for ultra raping never dying running everywhere doing what we pleases

TheDrunkin

09-10-2014

i absolutely hate going against singed he is a great lure into hell