Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed worth investing my ip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG GarciaKevz

07-19-2010

right now i bought all 450 champs and 25% of all 1350ip champs......and a few 6300 and 3150

right now i have been watching singed vids and even though hes more of a supporter than a killer (not saying that he doesnt kill).....i find he's style uhmm....''fun'' IMHO ....

the way he plays is very silly...and i like it..... but here is the question i have for pros or to someone who owns a singed.

Q: Is he worth spending my IP?.....

Dixta

07-19-2010

He can be really annoying. He runs in throws one person to the wolves, takes a ton of damage and runs out. Probably one of the fastest toons there is. He is fun, sure can clear huge waves of creeps.

CarlSagansCosmos

07-19-2010

He's pretty hard core...I always dislike facing a singed and always love having him on a team, so i think he's definatly worth having.

Dixta

07-19-2010

Build RoA =)). He is a great farmer to. I have seen some really interesting builds on him to.

TestingToaster

07-19-2010

Super strong on tt; strength of spirit gives him 14hp/5 at level 1 with a mana crystal and the thing about his poison is that he doesn't have to be standing still to damage - ie very little window of opportunity for an enemy to land hits on him.

DoransTroll

07-19-2010

For me, the best thing about Singed is how fast he is. After I play him, I've become so addicted to his speed--it became very hard for me to play anyone else, because they are so **** slow.

Since Fling bug is fixed, I'd say he's is an awesome investment now.
But don't get him. I hate mirror matches.

Shtoogie

07-20-2010

Singed is amazing, I'm surprised more people don't play him. There will be games where you get the most kills because people underestimate you, but usually your job is to get your carry fed and get the enemy carry killed. Also run around screaming and not giving a ****.

c0nstipation

07-20-2010

Quote:
DoransTroll:

Since Fling bug is fixed, I'd say he's is an awesome investment now.

Tell me something about this bug

Diasero

Recruiter

07-20-2010

Quote:
c0nstipation:
Tell me something about this bug

Nothing to be concerned about now. But before It was difficult to fling units with bigger models. Like a full feasted Cho'gath, because fling's range was really close, and it was impossible for Singed to reach the core of the model to fling the unit. Thus, any unit that was wider then Signed fling range wouldn't be flung at times because he could "grab" the core mass of the unit's model.

Now its fixed, so flinging bigger units is easier--althought it leads to more bugs, lol. Like flinging a full feast cho gath, over a way, because he doesn't fit between the wall and urself--this happened to me in lane, once, and the guy appeared for our lane, next to the dragon, like 1/4 of the river in, it was nuts.

Tadek

07-20-2010

DEFINATELY WORTH IT, it's my most played champion(about 250 games) and he can really turn the battle's tide once you mastered it