Who DOSENT yorick counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hamr

01-24-2012

Cho Gath and just last hit his creeps for a free heal

CrazyKing453

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDeath View Post
i would think that nunu would be a pretty good counter to yorick, i never understood why no one ever runs him solo top.
Nunu isn't really a viable pick against well organized teams

Irsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Yorick doesn't counter champions, he counters play styles.

See what I've found is that most Yorick's, everyone I've come up against, play the same way pretty much. And, thus are open to the same counters.

If you can outlast Yorick for 3 seconds then back away, you can either win 1v1 or easily provide a ganker's wetdream, an incredibly easy and low risk kill. Depending on your champion's health/damage.

I've found level 2-3 gank's are a very solid counter method. He will get in your grill and he will push your minion waves away, he will push you off your minions and he will out harass just about anything.

So change the game up on him, make solo top your jungler's focus and play your mid/bot fairly defensive till you've gotten one or two kills on him. Then take your gold advantage and use it to push down their turret quickly. And steamroll their other lanes.

Irsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Also, I might try out a solo top Nunu tank.

Think about it like this, you build a tank that can counter jungle their top half very easily... :3

Don't know how he'll handle a teamfight as a tank though.

likeomgitsadam

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , he'll be analyzing top level Jungling for "In the Woods Wednesday" over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

xXCFXx Avenger

01-25-2012

trynd

JelloBuddy

01-25-2012

Anyone that realizes Yorick's biggest counter is the brush as his minions stop chasing once a champion enters into the brush. If Yorick casts inside a brush just walk out and back in as his minions are his main source of damage.

Davorir Et Tuanu

01-25-2012

I've never lost to a Yorick as Nasus. As people have said, you just stay back a little and farm your Q and life leech off of his ghosts. Up until level 6 it can be tough if they push hard and you make a mistake, but after that it's GG.

Queen Sejuani

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowAvatar View Post
Ghouls get in your face and block shuriken, very hard lane. I would not consider him a counter in any fashion.
That's why I said "even" not counter.

There is no counter to Yorick, that just straight out BEATS him, only people that go even with him

doombrine

01-25-2012

someone who regens over time and is tanky even early game to ignore the ghouls