Karthus vs anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovietclam

01-22-2012

Which one of them is a stronger AP mid?

Nezumi69

01-22-2012

Anivia is a good counter to Karthus. I havent played her so i dont know to much, but when im against her as Karthus i have a really hard time, and her egg makes it hard to get her with Karthus's ult.

Mexican Slave 2

01-22-2012

Obama obama obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

LancerXXX

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezumi69 View Post
Anivia is a good counter to Karthus. I havent played her so i dont know to much, but when im against her as Karthus i have a really hard time, and her egg makes it hard to get her with Karthus's ult.
Start with boots + 3 potions, Anivia will never land her Q. Just keep poking with Q as Karthus, throw a Wall of Pain down every now and then... and of course make sure your jungler can maintain control over the enemy blue.

Anivia without blue
= OOM Anivia
= Dead Anivia
= Unhappy Anivia.

Now you can't get Anivia with R, but if she dies outside the minion wave, and you can't kill her with Lay Waste, you should be ashamed.

Rg Toad

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
Start with boots + 3 potions, Anivia will never land her Q. Just keep poking with Q as Karthus, throw a Wall of Pain down every now and then... and of course make sure your jungler can maintain control over the enemy blue.

Anivia without blue
= OOM Anivia
= Dead Anivia
= Unhappy Anivia.

Now you can't get Anivia with R, but if she dies outside the minion wave, and you can't kill her with Lay Waste, you should be ashamed.
never EVER plan on dodging 100% of someones skill shots, otherwise morgana should be a complete joke since you "can" dodge her Q(anivia's feels slower, but still isn't impossible to hit with)

To the OP they are different anivia has a wall, and absurd burst, great farming post level 6, and stun, and junk and well karthus is super strong also.

Gurpin

01-22-2012

Anivia.

BenTheBoss

01-23-2012

If you mean who wins, it really depends on the skill of the players.

If you mean who to buy, probably karthus.

I just got him, he's REALLY fun and its really easy to get kills in lane especially once you hit 6... not to mention out of lane kills

I0N

01-23-2012

karthus