Your top 10 5v5, game controlling, non-carries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atman Dragoon

01-22-2012

You're looking to win games. You don't care if you go 0/0/30. What you care about is doing whatever it takes to make your carries dominate and ensure their carries spend more time at the waiting to spawn then farming. What you need is a kit which can control the flow of games.

So who do you pick? Soraka, Amumu, Singed, Alistar, Rammus, Cho-gath?

Carries get all the glory. What's your top 10 non-carries.

mnballa

01-22-2012

Personally I like support Zilean, people get mad in game when i play him support saying hes a really good mage which he is but I just love bot laning with a carry and then realizing 30 min later they are like 8-1 partly because of me.

And part of why I think he is good is because zileans harass capability is amazing at those low levels. Which allows carry to free farm.

fir3d3m0n1

01-22-2012

My fav three are Malphite, Amumu and Janna.

Malphite in a team fight can be absolutely devastating if you can land your ult (esp if you have aoe carries like kennen, morg), and his speed stealer (q) is just so effective when chasing squishies who are running. Also, his e pretty much disables dps carries, and it scales with armour so you can build as a full tank and still have awesome dmg.

Amumu cos of his stuns and aoe dmg naturally, and Janna thanks to her shield + tornado with her ult being pretty effective if they have a really shining carry who's doing all the work for the team

Brownikissed

01-22-2012

Trundle, Soraka

Rg Toad

01-22-2012

Sona, Jana, tariff

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Skarner
Soraka
Sona
Alistar
Maokai

First five I thought of.

Sam Is Whoa

01-22-2012

1.Sona (by far the best support in game I dont like playing her because she is "too easy" although some may say thats a stupid reason)
2.Soraka (Best healer in game also provides mana and buff on star call gave her excelent harass.)
3.Karma(very underrated as a support her heal is very good for keeping your tanky DPS champs alive during team fights and carries alive long enough to get that extra hit, and she also can hold her own in a team fight)
4.Allistar (Very high HP and excelent CC also an ulti that makes him virtually invincible with the right build. Tank with a good heal)
5.Taric (pretty much the same as alistar but with more fabulous tendencies)
6.Zilean (My favorite support to play. he does not do enough DPS to be viable as a primary mage against good teamwork, but has great disruption from outside the danger zone. Rylais, Reverie, Frozen Heart, Merc treads, lich bane.)
7.Nidalee(very good heal and an excelent zoning and map awareness with traps and spear. can get in a team fight heal her team and get out easily.)
8.Janna (Good kit and nice passive giving teamates movement speed. Ult can turn around a team fight to allow your team to retreat without dying.)
9.Shen (good support tank but not as viable as he used to be.)
10.Morgana (good support and many peoplee would not agree at her being so low. I however put her low because people dont play her as support but more of a carry.Played as a support strictly which i dont recommend she is # 10.)

Crankdawg

01-23-2012

1) Cho'Gath - AOE Knock-up + AOE Silence + AOE Melee + Massive True DMG = winning
2) Garen - Very hard to dislodge him from lane and he can put out some nasty dmg
3) Malphite - dat ult
4) Rammus - best jungle tank imo
5) Nidalee - dat spear and dose heals

honestly there are several others that i've seen carry harder than the actual carries but I can't be assed to finish a top 10

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Cho'Gath - AOE Knock up + Aoe silence + aoe melee + Massive True Damage NUKE
Nidalee - Spears + heal + traps + burst
Singed - TROLOLOLOL
Alistar - Disrupts, Heals, Tanky
Soraka - Dem heals, mana, silence, MR lowering, spam abilities... love her

BabyNinjaJesus

01-31-2012

you say 0-0-30 like its a bad thing