Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black Screen Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lets Get Jjigae

01-22-2012

When I logged into my account today my home screen was blacked out and I cannot access the store,my profile nor anything else besides joining a matchmaking.

But when I join matchmaking my whole screen is black.

So far I have re-installed adobe air and League of Legends and I have restarted my computer. If there is any suggestions for help on this issue, can you please help out?

EDIT: To anyone who needs help with this black screen problem, locate to your Riot Games Folder enter the RADS folder locate into project and delete your lol_air_client and re-run your League of Legends launcher.

That is how I have fixed my problem, if anyone else fixed this problem through this method let this thread be known on how to fix the problem!

BlueQuail

01-22-2012

You too, huh?

BeeboXD

01-22-2012

I get this almost every time a log in

Lets Get Jjigae

01-22-2012

Quote:
BlueQuail:
You too, huh?

Yeah, and I cannot access anything so its pretty much a dead game at the moment.

Lets Get Jjigae

01-22-2012

Is there anyone out there that has at least solved this problem in the least?

matdabomb

01-22-2012

sometimes i get this and i close the client then bring it back up and it works fine

Lets Get Jjigae

01-22-2012

Quote:
matdabomb:
sometimes i get this and i close the client then bring it back up and it works fine

I have tried it before, the results are still the same.

Lets Get Jjigae

01-22-2012

Here's a link of what it looks like and no button are accessible besides the play button.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/helpj.jpg/

BeeboXD

01-22-2012

Quote:
Xueli:
Here's a link of what it looks like and no button are accessible besides the play button.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/helpj.jpg/

Yup. Thats exactly what its like for me. My friends say they have never gotten this bug

Lets Get Jjigae

01-22-2012

This thread has been resolved but leave comments on if this method has worked for you too!