Ahri late game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

How well does Ahri scale into late game? I know she got a couple nerfs, but those are usually over reacted anyways.

iStebbles

01-22-2012

Shes really good, nerfs didnt affect her dmg , just her laning a bit

Auron

01-22-2012

Her damage isn't good but her teamfight utility is pretty good. You can't burst as well as other mages but if you get rylais, you slow the entire team down and do really good sustained damage.

It's just really hard to pin her down, if you time your ultimates and have rylais you can just kite the entire teamfight slowing, taunting and doing damage.

Titan9900

01-22-2012

yea Ahri's late game is pretty awesome, especially when compared to a few mages that get easily shut down from magic resistance.

iStebbles

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Her damage isn't good but her teamfight utility is pretty good. You can't burst as well as other mages but if you get rylais, you slow the entire team down and do really good sustained damage.

It's just really hard to pin her down, if you time your ultimates and have rylais you can just kite the entire teamfight slowing, taunting and doing damage.
You dont realize how much sustained dmg ahri has , her w has 320 base and has 5 sec cd and her q is 280 base with true dmg on a 7 sec cd. Her ulti has a 540 base,

Her ability to kite with all this sustained dmg is new to solo queue and people wont be prepared for it.

a tiny ant

01-22-2012

Contrary to popular belief, her scaling is really good, and her damage doesn't fall off more than any other AP carry.
Her Q hits twice if you aim it well, 0.3 Magic damage and 0.3 True damage. Not to mention it can hit multiple enemies.
W is multi-target, and I believe goes up to 0.7 on the same target.
E is her only ability that doesn't deal a lot of damage. The taunt can win you games though.
R can hit the same target up to 3 times, and can shoot up to 9 times. IIRC it was 0.3 AP on every hit.
Total of 0.9AP on the same target, and 2.7AP total on just her ultimate.

How is her scaling bad again?

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Does she suffer from mana issues?

Quillaq

01-22-2012

Her q's mana cost was increased recently but as long as you are smart, you won't have any mana issue. I almost always start boots + 3 pot (although I have mana regen yellows) and I can stay in lane for quite a while, depending how hard i am pushing.

3v3ryone

01-22-2012

use your ulti to position in a place which will allow you to throw everything on their squishies

Miralya

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombielovers View Post
Does she suffer from mana issues?
Ahri has some mana issues until you manage to farm 950 gold and then go back to buy your 2 doran's rings. After that, you can spam like a bawss.