Morderkaiser Vs Lux.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Botonsito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Hi guys i would like buy a new champ.
I don't know who pick.

Lux Is a great Mage with Amazing ability.
Morderkaiser .... well .. he is HueHueHueHueHue.

helpme to choise

Jaykoboy

01-21-2012

Lux. Morde is nice, but a bit harder to master.

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Lux is pretty great. I love Morde's character, but he's just not very strong right now.

JustMyBassCannon

01-21-2012

Lux.

I would not suggest Mordekaiser to anyone, as he is Evelynn-level bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Lux. Morde is nice, but a bit harder to master.
Mord hard to master?

Excuse me while I find a brick wall to replace my palm.

Influence Point

Master Recruiter

01-21-2012

lux...

her passive is OP IMO...

i can solo 3 people with it, if they are stupid enough to try to chase me.

and her laser is a nice bonus but how i play her... i dont need her lazer...

just Q>E>AA>E>AA>R>AA and there dead...

but only get her if you can land a skill shot...

add me if you want tips and advice :P

btw shes my main :P

Epjest

01-21-2012

Have you played either of them before?

Their play styles are completely opposite. Lux is a long range support-burst caster.
Morde is a close range, tanky bruiser mage. Lux won't be in close range very often during team fights, where Morde will be right up there in melee.

Morde is incredibly fun after the laning phase as his damage output is steller. Lux however can build completely glass cannon and has a better laning phase (imo) so she can blast targets away in team fights without being at risk.

*Edit: Morde was played by Moscow 5's AP mid this tournament and crushed face. I hue at your supposedly not-viable champion.

Jamaree

01-21-2012

Lux is more reliable to the team and generally has a much easier laning phase. Her scaling is amazing, but she is harder to play then Mordekaiser simply because she is pure skillshot.

Mordekaiser is a bit more reliant on teams depending on how you build him and has a diffucult laning phase because he is prone to ganks. He is the only character in the game without CC, an escape, sustain, or a gap closer without the use of summoner's spells or items.

Try them both, I prefer Mordekaiser personally myself.

Ahoge

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehReview View Post
lux...

her passive is OP IMO...

i can solo 3 people with it, if they are stupid enough to try to chase me.
Well her passive isn't so great, you can't even use it at all late game very often unless you're outnumbering the other team. Typically if I try to poke with an aa that won't kill the enemy they'll retalliate and outpoke me with a spell. But that aside I still love lux and would choose her over morde.

JustMyBassCannon

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epjest View Post
*Edit: Morde was played by Moscow 5's AP mid this tournament and crushed face. I hue at your supposedly not-viable champion.
"He was used in a tournament"
I never gave a **** when people used a champion in a tournament. Dumbest argument imo. "This champion is banned in tournaments a lot!" Yeah, that's because they're counter-meta, meaning people can't use the current 'best build evar' against that champ.

Mordekaiser is not viable. there's no reason to pick Mordekaiser over any other AP carry in the game. None of his bonuses are worth the massive handicap that is picking Mordekaiser.

Giltia Zero

01-21-2012

Morde is dueling Evelynn for position as worst champion in the game. It's no longer surprising that they share a quote.

"Misery loves company."

So go with Lux.

She's harder to use, but once you understand her abilities, you'll love using her laser.