New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Sturm

07-19-2010

Frosted Ezreal looks really **** cool. I was thinking of picking him up, and if I do I'm definitely getting the skin.
The Ashe skin is really well-done, too. I'll have to see the Udyr one in game before I make a judgement on it, however.

PowerSmoker

07-19-2010

Riot singed ~~ then we talking !! Stop playing around riot make it 1850 .

Proroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

yay, this new udyr skin suck. looks terrible...

Ioaim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

All I see is re-coloring, except for Ashe, she looks cool.

HardcoreJFD

07-19-2010

Ok i'll be honest every skin that value 975 and more are way too expensive :O its getting ridiculous paying same or more riot point for a skin than a boost or a champion :S but i still like the *drow ranger* Ashe

Patyrn

07-19-2010

The woad ashe and frosted ezrael look awesome. I play a ton of udyr and was going to buy his skin, but this just doesn't appeal to me at all. It looks all washed out and bleh.

Geezus92

07-19-2010

Udyr is now a blonde as well, and theoretically is more fun.

ImARobotBoopBeep

07-19-2010

Just love the ez and ashe skin verry good job at these....

....but dudes you should really redo Udyr he should be as unique as SquadSigned is gonna be (and guys stop crying ask the nidalee fans how long they had to wait for a skin that was already in game) just never EVER just release color changed skins i can undestand you doing that with new champs ,wich you are slowly changing (looking at xin) but NEVER release new skins for such old and loved champs thats just dissapointing people =/

Rokk

07-19-2010

Udyr is a disappointment. Ashe looks really nice. Ezreal looks good too, but for a frosted concept I would expect some pallete swaps on his abilities so they are at least blue. So, gotta say I'm disappointed in that too.

Vacrum

07-19-2010

well lets see.. another simple recolor for both ezreal and udyr and its hardly any different. Nice on the woad ashe but ez and ud arnt that great sorry to say. thank you for the new content but...yea