New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aycheff

07-19-2010

Still no Riot Singed or Lollipoppy... disappoint.

imbri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

I thought I saw a dev comment somewhere stating that the Udyr skin had all new particle effects... will have to go digging.

Damnation

07-19-2010

i would like to see heroes that have fewer skins have more skins. The udyr is welcome, but do we really need more ashe?

In fact i want a really dark / mean looking tryndamere. I wish that if you changed his weapon to a huge scythe dragging on the ground would be sick. Unfortunately that would require modeling a new weapon altogether.

Mojoman

07-19-2010

Very nice. My brother always liked the concept art of ez better than the game art. This looks like he wanted it to.

Udyr is smexy.

Ashe.. looks like WoW. gj!

Now can u put molten rammus on sale?

Malediction

07-19-2010

I was really worried that they weren't going to make a third Ashe skin before they released Udyrs first skin. Man, am I sure relieved. That new Udyr skin is a total revamp, you can tell they put alot of time into it. Ashes is the total opposite, its just a palette swap... Oh.. wait. ****.

BuffALowSoldier

07-19-2010

i like the boob shot of ashe.....

The Hav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

You guys suck. You ask for an Udyr skin, they say it's in progress, you rush them with all your cries anyways. Then, when the completed work is rushed, you complain.

knav

07-19-2010

Question: does Frosted Ezrael have different spell particles? i.e. mystic shot is blue

Szaxachii

07-19-2010

I dont think anyone is gonna buy that garbage Udyr skin... You just did to him what you did to Blitz with his second skin... Except this time slightly lighter.

Ezreal skin looks great, just why did you have to paint his eyebrows white too? he looks rediculous like that...

Still no Riot Squad Singed or Lollipoppy = disappoint

SoopaTomato

Recruiter

07-19-2010

i think ashe is the new teemo