New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Telih

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

frosted ez looks cool, nice work.. udyr's picture looks nothing like ingame >.> but he looks cool too..

uhm.. why is ashe blue?... and does she have a 6 pack?!!

v3rgil

07-19-2010

who is that old man in the first art picture?

and no kind of blue colors/texture on ezreal spells=fail

sorry riot

KeitMacheen

07-19-2010

Drow Ranger

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Of course the large breasted Ashe skin costs 975 RP (like her other 2 skins) and the other 2 less endowed champs are at the more reasonable 520 RP.

Fawlcon

07-19-2010

Well, unless I can get confirmation about Udyr's skin having new sounds or not, I can speak for everyone about this matter: After months and months of demand for skins for characters that do not have one, Riot has finally added some new skins to accommodate for this. However, while some of the new skins Riot has implemented are very nice (Riot Singed), some (in particular, Udyr's new "Blackbelt" skin) are just way under-done. All of us were probably wanting a SKIN, not a different shade for his current clothing.
So unless he has new sounds, I'm certain that everyone was let down and disappointed about this.

Shijou Kurumi

07-19-2010

You guys do know that udyr's skin was already seen yesterday so i didn't expect much for udyr

AstorSapolsky

07-19-2010

Giving up on Riot Singed's release, but I hope there is more to Udyr than a slight palette swap. He is tricky to do skins for between the concept and layers but I know it's possible, you can see proof on Leaguecraft.
Ezreal is suffering from Heimer syndrome of ignoring a hero's skins, then oversaturating them. Still, looks nice.
Ashe. Looks nice,might be my favorite of hers.

I don't mind spending money on the game, I'm more than happy to support. I'm not demanding that my specific needs be met, don't get me wrong. However, I feel skins are not living up to what they should recently. I have Urf, Dryad Soraka, and a few others... and even some of those are admittedly lacking.

I know there are priorities within the game, but sometimes I'd rather more time be spent on skins.

I tried to not come off as a raging ungrateful fan here, I just think some things need to be fixed.

Edit: I know it doesn't work like that, but what I mean is I know making perfect skins isn't the only job the designers have to do, I figure there are other priorities within just graphics and skins or whatever.

HClol

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
I know there are priorities within the game, but sometimes i'd rather more time be spent on skins.
It doesn't work like that, different people do different jobs.

TheJamesMan

07-19-2010

EZ skin looks amazing

Techno Stud

07-19-2010

Give me Riot Singed or give me death!