New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ourouboros

07-20-2010

Does Ezzy skills also look like Ice?

Forbidden Ignis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2010

Ezreal's new skin is teh awesomes!

Phoe Dragon

07-20-2010

I like Ashe's skin a lot. That one is really cool. And Ezreal needed a new skin too. This is cool.

Deadly Spoon

07-20-2010

Don't like Udyr much but the rest are fine. You should create something more unique, not just changing colours. Like the ww skins, they are very unique

The Double D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

+3 for Frosted Ezreal.
+1 for Woad Ashe
-5 for black belt Udyr.

=Thumbs down on the post. Sorry RiOT. Although I understand its hard to keep everyone happy. That skin was just... yuck.

Ryu Akira Yuki

07-20-2010

Ez skin is nice.
But Ashe's skin is awsom

GammaGoblinz

07-20-2010

Ashe looks sort of zombified in game.. violet/purplish... That or like it was said before, a Drow Ranger. Which never existed for female Drow.

Torinux

07-20-2010

You know what's funny? peopel giving bad feedback because of Udyr's skin being just a "recolor" have you seen it in game? seen it closely?

1.- His hands have gloves
2.- His Rosary/beads are kinda different.
3.- The Effects on his Stances looks/fit way better than in the classic skin.
4.- He has a black belt.
5.- Being a BLACK BELT Udyr, the Riot fist logo suit just fine.

Oh wait Ez it is ACTUALLY just a recolor! a black one with a bluish/purple scarf YAY! someone is *****ing about Ez's skin being just a recolor? NO!

Seriously guys, you are hard to please. If they do a remodel of a char and price it 1820 you ****IN.G biatch about it, are you really wanna buy skins for 50 RP? or less?

If you don't like the skin just shut the beak and don't buy it no one is forcing you. But stop being biased and call the Udyr skin a simple recolor when it is not the only recolor in this new skin batch is Ez's. KTHNXBAI.

AstorSapolsky

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinux View Post
You know what's funny? peopel giving bad feedback because of Udyr's skin being just a "recolor" have you seen it in game? seen it closely?

1.- His hands have gloves
2.- His Rosary/beads are kinda different.
3.- The Effects on his Stances looks/fit way better than in the classic skin.
4.- He has a black belt.
5.- Being a BLACK BELT Udyr, the Riot fist logo suit just fine.

Oh wait Ez it is ACTUALLY just a recolor! a black one with a bluish/purple scarf YAY! someone is *****ing about Ez's skin being just a recolor? NO!

Seriously guys, you are hard to please. If they do a remodel of a char and price it 1820 you ****IN.G biatch about it, are you really wanna buy skins for 50 RP? or less?

If you don't like the skin just shut the beak and don't buy it no one is forcing you. But stop being biased and call the Udyr skin a simple recolor when it is not the only recolor in this new skin batch is Ez's. KTHNXBAI.
So... in order to figure out that Udyr's skin does more than look slightly recolored, we have to buy him?

I've heard the effects weren't any different, but we have to look at the character drawing. Looks the same. It's Udyr, with a belt, wearing different beads, and a Riot logo. If Riot put anything else into it, we'd have to expect them to say "new effects" or "voiceover," since from a picture we can tell none of these things. We can't say "you can't judge a book by its cover" because this is a skin. It is only a cover. We aren't going to buy it and find out if it's really special or not, because it is ten dollars. For a skin, if I am paying I want to know it's unique or at least interesting (Scuba Gragas, definately... different, no doubt from the picture that he is different and stands out).

The Riot logo doesn't fit much. We understand that these are their creations, but no matter how fitting it may be, the logo makes near any character look cheap.

Also, Ezreal has been out for quite awhile now and just had a skin so nobody is judging this one harshly. Udyr has been out since December, and for all their waiting the Udyr fans are treated to something that looks near the exact same. That is why nobody is criticizing Ezreal, he has four skins.

Torinux

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
So... in order to figure out that Udyr's skin does more than look slightly recolored, we have to buy him?

I've heard the effects weren't any different, but we have to look at the character drawing. Looks the same. It's Udyr, with a belt, wearing different beads, and a Riot logo. If Riot put anything else into it, we'd have to expect them to say "new effects" or "voiceover," since from a picture we can tell none of these things. We can't say "you can't judge a book by its cover" because this is a skin. It is only a cover. We aren't going to buy it and find out if it's really special or not, because it is ten dollars. For a skin, if I am paying I want to know it's unique or at least interesting (Scuba Gragas, definately... different, no doubt from the picture that he is different and stands out).

The Riot logo doesn't fit much. We understand that these are their creations, but no matter how fitting it may be, the logo makes near any character look cheap.

Also, Ezreal has been out for quite awhile now and just had a skin so nobody is judging this one harshly. Udyr has been out since December, and for all their waiting the Udyr fans are treated to something that looks near the exact same. That is why nobody is criticizing Ezreal, he has four skins.
So you are then, judging by a mere pic? Oh nice your reasoning is beyond godlike then props to you. My point was, people is judging here by a mere pic of the char in a weird angle/pose, I've played 5 matches with the black belt Udyr skin and everyone says "Hey Tori, the skin looks better ingame than in the screenshot" so yeah judging a skin for a mere pic or a loading screen says much. Ez has 4 skins and all of them are just recolors!!! And the RIOT log fits because it is a EFFING FIST and the skin supposed to be a "Karate/MMA" practitioner Udyr by the other hand, in his classic the PAW "fits" regardless he has 4 stances because he's supposed to be a wild hermit guy.

So now that Singed fans are getting his RIOT Squad Singed with more than 1 Riot logo, they will be flooding the forums complaining about Riot branding their creations?