New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trescenzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Comon Riot now everyone has a skin but Singed

GreyBubbleGum

07-20-2010

Umm u guys there is a RIOT SQUAD SINGED. It was here a week ago. They however did not show it i dont know why but if log into the game and go to singed (to view his stats) then click on singed u will see the RS Singed.

Your welcome

ChaosXan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

The Udyr skin is so bad it should be free

SCOTTMARY

07-20-2010

Anyone who plays any champion that isn't blitzcrank isn't allowed to complain about lack of good skins.

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PercolatorFish View Post
I got burned on that Udyr skin. Buying that one before I saw it in-game has cured my skin buying addiction.
Exactly as me!

Chowtastic

07-20-2010

Is that what the game looks like when you can run the game with good graphics. **** ****ty computer

Hype Fragility

07-20-2010

Too much effort is put into making new skins, although I like the Ezreal skin. We need more game features/functions.

Azghyn Nite

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brishen View Post
So basically they just changed Udyr's robe from poop brown to a lighter shade... got me excited for nothing

Also confirmed there are no new sounds for Udyr

I remember people defending riot for not making a Udyr skin because it would be like making 4 different skins...
after all that we get this steaming pile of poop, with the riot symbol stamped on the front of his robe.
If I worked for riot I would be embarrassed to have my company symbol on this skin.

-1 for disappoint
Its supposed to be Goku!

ZerueLe

07-20-2010

Ez and Ashe look not bad...

Gillcudds

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTMARY View Post
Anyone who plays any champion that isn't blitzcrank isn't allowed to complain about lack of good skins.
Uhhh, Kassadin? He has his basic and his Christmas Cthulhu skin than isn't even available for purchase. So... More Kassadin!