New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saerendipity

07-19-2010

Honestly, i Don't remember in the previous skin releases Riot asking users to post comments...Usually they just release the skin and noone can say boo about it...perhaps this time around our opinion might mean something? Hate the skin so much, tell em lol...but sound more pissed off when ur doing it haha maybe they'll re-release it much more awesome-like? Just throwin' that out there.

Takemoto

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerstley View Post
Too bad the Ez skin isn't nothing more than a quick recolor that you could get from Leaguecraft.
Udyr one is horrible Ashe looks good though. So far Ezreal still doesn't have a good skin.
^ I agree completely with the top statement. ^

Lower the Akali skin to five dollars worth btw. =/

zbishop

07-19-2010

these are terrible im afraid, -1

Rangin Lemon

07-19-2010

more skins for characters that already have 3+ skins... except for udyr.

KangstaX

07-19-2010

I keep saying this, but the prices of these skins are too high. Especially considering the quality of them, sometimes.

I will say it again, prices should be around 1 to 2 dollars per skin. Maybe awesome uber legendary skins are 3 to 4 dollars.

And please add skins that are unlocked from long uses of champions. For example 20 wins or 50 wins with a champion unlocks a certain skin.

This would be awesome and appreciated.

My 2 cents

Bobbysalz

07-19-2010

Singed.

Pyrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

well all i have to say is good job on disappointing your fans. i agree with second post....looks like a **** stained robe with a black belt on it....hmmm thats not very creative

Pyrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangstaX View Post
I keep saying this, but the prices of these skins are too high. Especially considering the quality of them, sometimes.

I will say it again, prices should be around 1 to 2 dollars per skin. Maybe awesome uber legendary skins are 3 to 4 dollars.

And please add skins that are unlocked from long uses of champions. For example 20 wins or 50 wins with a champion unlocks a certain skin.

This would be awesome and appreciated.

My 2 cents

comeon man wtf...thats how they make their money. its a f2p game for god sakes, yeah they have to make money somehow. servers are NOT cheap

gBBBBBB

07-19-2010

....Pyramid Head from Silent Hill as a tryrn skin?

yes or no?

Singed pleeeeaaaseee

Takemoto

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrot View Post
comeon man wtf...thats how they make their money. its a f2p game for god sakes, yeah they have to make money somehow. servers are NOT cheap
You're in idiot. 10 Dollars for a recoloring is not "a way to make money in a f2p." They would make more money if they were cheaper/better btw so your logic is flawed. I approve long usage of hero for free skin and pay money for like 5 dollars otherwise. Not 10 or in some cases around 20 for tristanas.