New Skins Now Available: Frosted Ezreal, Black Belt Udyr, and Woad Ashe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jestah

07-19-2010

I'd expect a complete remodeling coming from you guys, but all you always do, is just simple recolors... Udyr skin is pointless, no offense.

Dissapointing.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Very cool skins i'd be tempted to buy EZ but i'll probably wait until they hit a sale... :/

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

btw when is kassadin getting a skin >_< THink he's the only character without a skin now (I don't count his festival one because you can only buy that once every 4 years.)

PS,Zil in the same boat.

kems85

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****ation View Post
i would like to see heroes that have fewer skins have more skins. The udyr is welcome, but do we really need more ashe?

In fact i want a really dark / mean looking tryndamere. I wish that if you changed his weapon to a huge scythe dragging on the ground would be sick. Unfortunately that would require modeling a new weapon altogether.
Silent hill reference, pyramid head tryndamere ftw

RatBoweR

07-19-2010

Not a fan of the skins
RIOT running out of ideas?

Cosmiclocke

07-19-2010

I would be tempted to buy some of these skins, but most are just simple recolors and cost as much as a used game in its entirety. I really think that these things should be 1-2 dollars are most. The basics ones, that is. You would still make as much money since you sell in set price packages, but players could get more bang for their buck. I for one would be incredibly more willing to pay for this stuff if it was reasonably priced.

zagdush

07-19-2010

Boo...where is Lollopoppy?!?!

OmgLucky

07-19-2010

Looks cool, why does Ezreal have a sort of bow though? Maybe ive just never seen it before.

SweetTooth

07-19-2010

Just bought Udyr... This better not disappoint

geegeez

07-19-2010

when Urf the manatee will be on sale ?!?!?!?!