3v3 strategy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ub3rpwnag3

07-19-2010

Ok, so i have 2 friends that i play LoL with. We would usually stay away from 3v3 for one reason: we figured that 3v3 was full of premades (back before season 1) who knew exactly what they were doing and would just faceroll us. We would have some success in SR 5v5, but with ranked 3v3, my friends and I could do well if only we knew the correct strategy for 3v3. Basically what we have attempted doing is ganking the whole game, and pushing the tower after that. Is this a good idea? bad idea?

alsowikk

07-19-2010

Pretty much thats it. You generally want to give top the solo, grab dragon and lizard all the time, use potions alot more.

Leirkov

07-19-2010

Wards win games. But on TT, they're 10x more important. Ward dragon, ward lizard, ward the enemy's side. Ward areas where ganks are coming.

Gank often.

Tanks/bulky characters are pretty imba (Mundo, Mordekaiser, Rammus, etc) on there.

Also, target the squishiest.

If the enemy team has a Xin Zhao, please ragequit before the game begins to prevent a loss.

Eppa

07-19-2010

AoN livestream has some TT videos. It helps a lot to see how "pros" play although elementz isn't great he shows the basics

fatalfencer

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post

If the enemy team has a Xin Zhao, please ragequit before the game begins to prevent a loss.
^this. Maybe not ragequit, but Xin Zhou is just stupid.

Eppa

07-19-2010

Ezreal>Gragas>Xin

Yeorwned

07-19-2010

TT is all about map control.

tibot

07-19-2010

remeber to start with sight wards so you can counter the other teams warding, and that new item is simply wonderful

Spoogee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

So what would y'all reccomend as a basic line up? I ran morde / nunu / ashe to some success, but id like to hear some others.

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Mundo/Jax/Zilean?