[Champion Concept] Omega, the Last Champion

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

01-20-2012

Omega, the Last Champion

APPEARANCE

Quote:
  • girl in her mid to late teens
  • long, silver ponytail
  • cobalt blue eyes
  • sleek, flexible, full composite plate armor with dark blue microweaving and red highlights
  • red helmet with winglike struts to the side and yellow orange visor
  • violet, wrist-mounted, triangular energy blade
  • small rocket booster mounted on her back

<apologies to McLeetPants for being unable to salvage your concept art>

Concept art by Edasich (using Anime Character Maker 2 by xdanond and PhotoShop)

Classic
Attachment 504389

Explorer Omega
Attachment 504392

Sapphire Omega
Attachment 504393

Catgirl Omega
Attachment 504394

Omega the White
Attachment 504395
TAGS
Quote:
  • Assassin
  • Support
  • Fighter
  • Melee
ATTRIBUTES
Quote:
Attack Power: 70
Defense Power: 40
Ability Power: 80
Difficulty: 70
ABOUT OMEGA
Quote:
Omega is an unorthodox character. Her abilities are meant to synergize extremely well with each other depending on the order they’re cast in. On her own, she can be a very fearsome melee fighter in her own right, employing powerful combo attack and combo breaker mechanics. In team fights, she makes for a very effective assassin and/or support.
LORE
Quote:
In a timeline once thought to be little more than a grim fairy tale, the League of Legends had not lasted long before its members began growing too powerful and too numerous to contain any longer. With this influx came the rise of greater and more terrible disputes that the Institute of War would soon be unable to resolve. In one such conflict, a team led by Malzahar defeated a team led by Kassadin to decide the fate of Runeterra at the claws of the Void. The League reluctantly granted the Prophet of the Void permission to bring the Voidborn to Runeterra and fulfill his prophecy. He got more than what he bargained for when he was the first of untold billions to be unmade by the horrid monstrosities that came forth. Already weakened by the seeds of another Rune War, the once proud city states of Valoran and the lands beyond fell to the Voidborn one by one. In due time, nothing remained of the old Runeterra save for dust in the wind.

Throughout the ages, countless heroes rose and fell challenging the Voidborn in vain. Those who survived would soon form a shaky but firm alliance that spanned generations, led by two who survived the fall of the Institute of War: the former Judicator, who had lost her wings and much of her heavenly strength; and the former Revered Inventor, who had escaped by hiding in a stasis pod. Hopelessly outnumbered and every day on the verge of losing, they turned to resurrecting the past out of desperation. This entailed creating genetically enhanced super soldiers from the DNA of a fallen League champion, pure of heart and resolve.

The lone success was Omega; her forerunners either died before they could be born or were themselves slain in combat. With each passing age, she grew to be a fearsome combatant and ally for the Alliance, ever driven by her sense of duty and identity as a being unto herself. But having witnessed many horrors unsuited for her young eyes, she slowly fell to madness, which surprisingly worked to her advantage. Her ability to speak only nonsense lifted the spirits of her allies in otherwise bleak situations, and her chaotic fighting style served to bolster her survival. This, however, did little to ease her feelings of loneliness, her hauntings of being only a product of desperation.

Finally, the alliance sent Omega to slay the queen of the Voidborn while the rest of its members battled the hordes head on. In the ensuing battle, Omega accidentally released a vein of ancient magic that caused her and the queen to vanish without a trace. Without the queen, the Voidborn, panicked and orderless, turned on each other and perished to the last. The alliance, on the verge of losing, rejoiced at the sight of the end of their eternal nightmare, but this was not the end for Omega as was thought. When she emerged from the maelstrom of magic that surrounded her, she found herself at the gates of the Institute of War shortly before the fall of the League of Legends, an organization she once thought to be no more than a ghost story. She now fights to undo the timeline the League unwittingly created and return to what she hopes will be a brighter future.

"If what she claims about the future is true, then she may already be too late..." -- Zilean, the Chronokeeper
QUOTES
Quote:
Upon selection
“Have no fear! Omega is here! Did I say that right?”

Moving
“Okay! Okay! I’m going!”
“This place was never meant to be…”
“To a brighter future!”
“Must…follow…cursor…”
“U got this? I got this.”
“Oh, sorry. I wasn’t paying attention.”
“Their future is sealed.”
"I'm on it."
“Sorry. Had to make a sandwich.”
"I am me. And only me."
"Uh-oh. I think I'm lagging."
"Life is beautiful...and ugly."
"Crazy? I'm not crazy...am I?"
"There's still time to stop this madness."

Attacking
“Welcome to my nightmare!”
"Don't worry; they're not going anywhere."
“I won’t let this go unchecked!”
“Use the mouse, not the mousepad.”
“Beats typing random insults, huh?”
“My blade will cleanse time itself.”
“You ate my sandwich!”
"Time to face the future!"
"Finally, something other than a jungle monster!" (not spoken if attacking a jungle monster)
"If my sisters could see me now..."
"Remember your last pentakill? Yeah, me neither."
"Must...attack..."
"And another one bites the dust!"
"Finally, something other than a minion!" (not spoken if attacking a minion)

Taunt
“Never give up! Never surrender! Never mind…”

Joke
“You may take our lives, but you’ll never…uh…what was my line again?”
“No, summoner. I AM your…oh, wait. Wrong scene. My bad.”

Upon using Zero Hour
“Charge!”
"Time to do or die!"
“Attack!”
"Hang on to your keyboards, team!"
“For Runeterra!”
(sounds a "charge!" bugle call)

Upon slaying Cho'Gath, Malzahar, or Kha'Zix
"Get up so I can kill you again, you freak!"
"Well, that was easy. Who's next?"

Upon slaying Kassadin
"That's what you get for failing your duty, Void Walker."
"If I get McFlied for this, I''ll sue the pants off of you."

Upon slaying Kog'Maw
"Get up so I can--AAAA! Get away from me!"
"Well, that was ea--OH, GEEZ! Running time!"

Death
"Hurk...! Blah..."
"You pressed the wrong...button..."
LEAGUE JUDGEMENT
Quote:
Candidate: Omega

Date: Unknown

OBSERVATION

She hastily brushes a smattering of dirt from her initial impact out of her silver hair as she walks along the Great Hall with a mix of awe and horror emanating from her every move. The armor she wears is unlike any seen before on Runeterra, a relic of some bygone age of as yet nameless calamity.

Though her eyes remain concealed beneath her strange visor, her posture suggests that her purpose remains clear as she reads the inscription. She douses the seemingly ethereal blade at her wrist with a hollow hiss before entering the marble doors.

REFLECTION

Strange, slimy warmth blanketed her. Her lungs could not breathe, her body could not move, and the only other sensation to break the stillness was her own beating heart. Though she could not open her eyes, she was still aware of all that surrounded her.

“Right. As if you could answer that,” a muffled voice sighed. “I never saw them fall, anyway, so how would I know?”

The warmth drained away to the cold bite of electric air, and Omega opened her eyes to the blinding blur of ramshackle lights in a cave. At last, she felt her body move and her lungs fill with air to replace the slime once therein. It was the day she first drew breath in the birthing chamber of the former Revered Inventor’s laboratory.

“The Fields of Justice, the summoners, the items, and even the champions who fought until their numbers exceeded the Institute’s control,” she vaguely heard Heimerdinger ramble to himself. “I still remember it like the back of my hand…which, incidentally, has exactly 1,782 hairs, each averaging 0.86 microns in diameter.”

As her vision began to clear and her hearing sharpen, her creator glanced to her newly minted form…

“Oh, my. It worked! It finally worked!”

…and hurried to her as fast as his legs could carry him. He could barely contain his excitement at the sight of Runeterra’s last hope, the first success out of many failures.

“I know it’s not much, but welcome to the Last Alliance, Omega.”

“Ome…ga…” the newborn bio-weapon softly repeated.

Time and space vanished, and Omega soon found herself standing at a familiar site: a vast chamber of transparent birthing cylinders, each housing a sleeping likeness of Omega herself. She had barely escaped with her life from a horde that had devoured her entire company and sought refuge in a crumbling hideaway. He curiosity piqued, she had descended into a functioning birthing site, where tens of thousands of girls with her face dreamed of the day they too would first draw breath.

"What are these?" she gasped.

"Not what; who," replied the stern, fallen figure that was the alliance's leader. "These are the culmination of our struggle against this world of the Voidborn. These...are your sisters."

Omega gagged...

"Forgive me, my child, for not telling you sooner..."

...and glimpsed the girls with her face one last time before plodding away, what little sanity she had left shattered. She had faced the Void time and again, but nothing could prepare her for the revelation that she was but a copy.

A pale shadow.

She blinked as time and space gave way once more, this time to the maw of the Voidborn queen’s nest, atop the former site of the Noxian High Command. Omega could barely stand the stench of the fetid tumor on the land, but nonetheless managed to brace herself for the horror inside, away from the roar of battle behind her as the remnants of the Alliance, led by their fallen Judicator, engaged the Voidborn head on.

She steeled herself to enter.

After what seemed like an eternity of slinking through the winding maze of the nest, she finally entered the great expanse of its core, wherein lay the unmistakable shape of the Voidborn queen towering high above her and ready to fight.

Omega ignited her blade and charged at the queen, which unleashed a massive swarm of Voidlings to descend upon her and subdue her. Coming at her in ones, twos, threes, and even fours, they were no match for Omega’s elegant but vicious dance of death and lightning speed. A torrent of some foul liquid gushed from the queen’s mouth, but Omega nimbly dodged first it, then a swipe of the beast’s claws, and finally plunged her blade into its abdomen.

The searing of Voidborn flesh hissed and gurgled as she quickly tore the blade from the queen’s body and let it crash down on the floor. Triumphantly, Omega stood over the queen’s dying form and pointed her blade at where she thought its throat was.

“Any last words?” asked Omega, receiving no more than a weak growl of malice from the fallen beast. “I didn’t think so.”

She drew her arm back to end the Voidborn threat and save the peoples of Runeterra, expecting to relive the accident that brought her to the Institute of War. But instead, a sickly tendril sprang from the wall behind her and grabbed her arm in an iron vice. Then another joined it and grabbed her other arm. Two more snared her legs from the floor, and finally, a massive set of jaws appeared and clamped down hard on Omega’s torso, its fangs pressing her armor against her ribs, slowly but surely suffocating her. Omega strained to break free with all her might, but it was no use.

She was doomed, like the countless “heroes” before her, like her "sisters" after.

“Why do you want to join the League, Omega?” the queen strained with what little strength it had left. Omega was taken aback at the sound of its words before remembering that the entire scenario thus far was an illusion, the vestige of a nightmare she had hoped to never dream again.

“I want to undo your mistake,” she declared. “In your bid to settle political disputes and spread peace across Runeterra, you only further divided its peoples. And when the Voidborn came to lay waste, we were so busy fighting against each other that we couldn’t do anything against them. This war you just saw, these monsters you just saw. This is your fault!”

“Why do you want to join the League?” the queen repeated.

This time, Omega had no immediate answer. She thought long and hard about how to respond again, all the while letting the snares slowly crush her body.

“I want to finish the fight, to save the world from itself,” she gasped.

“It seems that you already have,” replied the queen.

“Not like this,” said Omega. “I want to stop this whole thing from ever happening.”

“Why do you want to join the League?”

Again, the queen’s question vexed the struggling Omega, this time almost moving her to tears.

“Because I’ve got something to prove,” she said. “I’m not just some living weapon for the Last Alliance. I'm not just some product of desperation. I’m Runeterra’s last hope. I’m me. I’m Omega, the Last…Champion.”

“How does it feel, exposing your mind?”

The snares slowly loosened their grip around Omega, and the queen almost seemed to smile at her. She collapsed beside the Voidborn queen as they let her fall. Staggering to her feet, she pointed her blade back at where she thought the queen's throat should be and smiled with renewed confidence.

“I’ll leave that for the readers to decide,” she said.

The nest, the queen, and all the horrors outside soon vanished in the familiar sensation of falling back in time, and soon, Omega found herself standing alone in the Institute of War. Bracing herself for the Fields of Justice, she ignited her blade and prepared to fight for the future she had once only dreamed of.

This was her chance to set things right, and more importantly to prove that her life was hers to live.
ANIMATIONS
Quote:
Movement: half running, half leaping with her rocket booster active

Attack: She swings her wrist blade, randomly alternating between horizontal slash, a vertical downward stroke, a diagonal upward stroke, and a stab.

Critical: She performs an uppercut with her wrist blade, almost falling backwards in the process.

Death: She comically doubles over and falls face up on the ground with her legs sticking in the air, her tongue hanging out, and Xs for eyes. As she doubles over, her visor falls off her face and her rocket booster flies off her back and explodes into the words "Game Over".

Dance: Omega performs a choreography of Minami Kuribayashi's "Super Affection".

Laugh: Omega tries to stifle herself but bursts out laughing hysterically for a few seconds, almost falling forward as she does so.
STATISTICS
Quote:
Health: 410 (+80)
Health regen: 6 (+0.5)
Energy: 200
Energy regen: 50
Range: 125
Attack damage: 53 (+3)
Attack speed: 0.679 (+3%)
Armor: 15 (+3.5)
Magic resist: 30 (+1.2)
Movement speed: 355
ABILITIES
Quote:
Voidborn Slayer: (Innate) Omega gains a Force Charge every time she uses a basic attack or spell. Each Force Charge increases her energy regen by 2. She can consume these Force Charges to enhance her next spell as she casts it. She can carry up to 14 Force Charges at a time.
Quote:
Saber Dance: (Active) Omega steps forward and lashes out in a series of sword slashes that will damage all enemies nearby. This ability can be activated a second time within 4 seconds. The first activation hits six times. The second activation hits eight times. Each activation takes 0.5 seconds to finish casting and gives two Force Charges. This ability does not proc on-hit effects and does not damage spell shields like Black Shield.

Cost: 60 energy per activation
Cooldown: 13 seconds
Range of Dash: 245
Physical Damage per strike (first activation): 8/12/16/20/24 (+0.25 per bonus attack damage) (+0.1 per ability power)
Maximum Physical Damage (first activation): 48/72/96/120/144 (+1.5 per bonus attack damage) (+0.6 per ability power)
Physical Damage per strike (second activation): 8/10/12/14/16 (+0.2 per bonus attack damage) (+0.05 per ability power)
Maximum Physical Damage (second activation): 64/80/96/112/128 (+1.6 per bonus attack damage) (+0.4 per ability power)
Radius of first activation's damaging AoE: 215
Radius of second activation’s damaging AoE: 300

Voidborn Slayer: Omega can activate Saber Dance a third time within 4 seconds of the second activation. This third activation deals damage as an AoE spell and stuns all targets hit for 0.5 seconds.

Cost: 7 Force Charges
Radius of AoE: 350
Magic Damage: 10/35/60/85/110 (+0.4 per ability power) (+1 per bonus attack damage)
Quote:
Force Field: (Active) Omega generates a force field at a target position. The force field lasts for 4.5 seconds and reduces damage from enemy ranged attacks and abilities that pass through it. All units can still pass through it, though enemy melee units have reduced attack speed as long as they remain inside. Ranged attack damage is only reduced once.

Range to Center of Force Field: 1000
Cost: 40 energy
Cooldown: 25 seconds
Force Field Radius: 300/325/350/375/400
Ranged Damage reduction: 11/14/17/20/23%
Melee attack speed reduction: 15/20/25/30/35%

Voidborn Slayer: Omega can activate Force Field a second time to dissipate the field and leave behind an invisible beacon that grants sight in the area for 3 minutes. This beacon has the same vision as a sight ward. Omega can only have one beacon in play at a time; any existing beacons remain in play until they expire or are destroyed.

Cost: 2 Force Charges
Quote:
Lightspeed Dash: (Active) Omega rapidly dashes to the cursor and pulses with energy, hitting everything she passes through. Any allied champions she hits have increased movement speed for 3 seconds. Any enemy champions she hits have decreased movement speed for 3 seconds. She restores 35 energy for each champion she hits. She deals no damage to allied champions.

Cost: 130 energy
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
Range: 600
Magic Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+0.6 per ability power) (+1.1 per attack damage)
Allied Movement Speed Bonus: 20/25/30/35/40%
Enemy Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%

Voidborn Slayer: Lightspeed Dash stuns enemy champions instead of slowing them down.

Extra cost: 5 Force Charges
Stun Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds
Quote:
Zero Hour: (Passive) Omega has increased energy regen and reduced cooldowns, more so based on how much health she is missing.

Cooldown Reduction: 4/8/12% (+0.1% per 1% health missing)
Bonus energy regen: 5/10/15 (+0.05 per 1% health missing)

(Active) Omega has increased attack damage, ability power, and health regen for 6 seconds. The resulting bonuses do not stack with themselves.

No Cost
Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds
Attack Damage bonus: 30/40/50 (+0.15 per attack damage)
Ability Power bonus: 30/45/60 (+0.2 per ability power)
Health restored over 6 seconds: 10/20/30% maximum health (+0.75% per champion level) (+0.02% per ability power)

Voidborn Slayer: On activation, nearby enemy champions have decreased armor and magic resist for 6 seconds. This effect cannot cause enemy champions to have negative armor or magic resist and is applied before applying Zero Hour's attack damage and ability power bonuses.

Extra cost: 8 Force Charges
Range: 1000
Enemy Armor penalty: 10/20/30 (+0.15 per Omega's attack damage)
Enemy Magic Resist penalty: 10/20/30 (+0.1 per Omega's ability power)
RECOMMENDED ITEMS
Quote:
Starting
  • Boots of Speed
  • 3 Health Potions
  • Hunter's Machete
  • 5 Health Potions

Essential
  • Mercury's Treads
  • Guinsoo's Rageblade
  • Black Cleaver

Offense
  • Bloodthirster
  • Last Whisper
  • Rabadon's Deathcap

Defense
  • Rylai's Crystal Scepter
  • Maw of Malmortius
  • Guardian Angel
RELATIONS
Quote:
  • Omega comes from a time when Malzahar let the Voidborn come to and conquer all of Runeterra.
    • In Omega's time, Heimerdinger managed to avoid the Voidborn by hiding in a stasis pod and joined the Last Alliance as a mechanic shortly after he woke up.
    • Also during this time, Kayle lost her wings when the Voidborn conquered Runeterra and became the leader of the Last Alliance centuries later.
    • By this time, all the other members of the League of Legends are dead or missing.
  • One of the first Voidborn Omega defeated was a creature similar to Cho'Gath.
  • Omega fell back in time after accidentally tapping into a vein of temporal distortion magic, possibly sealed away by Zilean.
  • Omega may be a clone of or otherwise genetically based on Riven.
TRIVIA
Quote:
  • Omega's name is the last letter in the Greek alphabet, hence her moniker, "the Last Champion".
    • Coincidentally, her name and background could possibly reference The Omega Man, a film based on Richard Matheson's I Am Legend.
    • Her Classic skin strongly resembles Megaman Zero from the video game series of the same name.
  • She breaks the fourth wall more than any other champion.
  • Some of her quotes reference various movies.
    • One of her attack quotes references A Nightmare on Elm Street.
    • Her taunt references Galaxy Quest.
    • Her jokes reference Braveheart and Star Wars, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
    • One of her special quotes against other champions references Back to the Future.

Edasich

01-21-2012

If you have any suggestions for me to improve her, let me know.

Edasich

01-21-2012

Update with a few tweaks

OninomizuRaaxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Her lore... In all honestly... Rocks. I love it.

Passive: Interesting... I notice she's an energy user, too. Not going to give her a passive like the other energy users?

Q: So its much like Broken Wings, no? Honestly, this is piss-poor damage, and terrible scaling. At level 1, Rivan's Broken wings can deal 90 (+2.1 AD) and knockup. At level 1, this deals 63 (+0.35 AD, 0.3 AP). Even with the Voidborn Slayer, it only gets up to 93 (+0.35 AD, 0.55 AP). The base damage needs to increase, as does the scaling.

... No, wait, I've misread something... They hit 3 times? And the third activation hits 4? Hang on...

I stand corrected. At level 1, this deals 354, not including the scaling. This ability is actually majorly overpowered.

W: What does one class as a projectile? Auto-attacks? Veigar's Dark Matter? Ashe's Crystal Arrow? Olaf's Undertow? I think negating is a bit much - maybe reduce the damage by half or something. Also, I like the beacon idea.

E: Pretty cool. What is the width of the dash? About as wide as Renekton's Slice And Dice? I quite like this move, actually.

R: So, this is a fairly powerful steroid to everyone in range... I dislike this. This is a support ability, and it doesn't rightly suit her... Using this ability, she and her team can quite easily steamroll the opponents, especially with Voidborn Slayer.

All in all... I don't like her. She'd be fun to play AS - however, she'd be no fun to play against at all.

Also, just saiyan, she's not the first champion to break the fourth wall - Mordekaiser has a quote "You only need to click ONCE, fool!" implying that he knows they use a mouse rather than their minds to control the champion.

Edasich

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OninomizuRaaxon View Post
Her lore... In all honestly... Rocks. I love it.

Passive: Interesting... I notice she's an energy user, too. Not going to give her a passive like the other energy users?

Q: So its much like Broken Wings, no? Honestly, this is piss-poor damage, and terrible scaling. At level 1, Rivan's Broken wings can deal 90 (+2.1 AD) and knockup. At level 1, this deals 63 (+0.35 AD, 0.3 AP). Even with the Voidborn Slayer, it only gets up to 93 (+0.35 AD, 0.55 AP). The base damage needs to increase, as does the scaling.

... No, wait, I've misread something... They hit 3 times? And the third activation hits 4? Hang on...

I stand corrected. At level 1, this deals 354, not including the scaling. This ability is actually majorly overpowered.

W: What does one class as a projectile? Auto-attacks? Veigar's Dark Matter? Ashe's Crystal Arrow? Olaf's Undertow? I think negating is a bit much - maybe reduce the damage by half or something. Also, I like the beacon idea.

E: Pretty cool. What is the width of the dash? About as wide as Renekton's Slice And Dice? I quite like this move, actually.

R: So, this is a fairly powerful steroid to everyone in range... I dislike this. This is a support ability, and it doesn't rightly suit her... Using this ability, she and her team can quite easily steamroll the opponents, especially with Voidborn Slayer.

All in all... I don't like her. She'd be fun to play AS - however, she'd be no fun to play against at all.

Also, just saiyan, she's not the first champion to break the fourth wall - Mordekaiser has a quote "You only need to click ONCE, fool!" implying that he knows they use a mouse rather than their minds to control the champion.
Thanks for the feedback, but you made some miscalculations regarding Omega's Q. The first activation hits three times as does the second, the third activation hits four times, and the fourth and fifth activations hit once each. Using that logic, it actually deals a grand total range of 138/185/236/283/304 (+1.8 per bonus attack damage) (+0.3 per ability power) to 168/240/316/390/404 (+1.8 per bonus attack damage) (+0.6 per ability power) damage depending on whether or not Voidborn Slayer is ready. Also, I goofed on the damage increases of the fourth and fifth activations. I'll fix that (and other things) right now.

Oh, and one more thing: I intended her to be able to function as primarily an assassin and/or a support. If you have any suggestions for making her able to fulfill both roles, please let me know.

OninomizuRaaxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Hm. I must have done miscalcs... Ah, I know what I did wrong. I accidentally put 12*6+9*4 into the computer calculator, so it did ((12*6)+9)*4. Oops.

For one, as an assassin, she needs some kind of gap closer. I mean, look at every other assassin. She needs to be able to get in quick to pound on the enemy. Next she needs some sort of hard CC like a knockup or stun, or a powerful soft CC, like a 75% slow.

I don't think you can make her an assassin and a support, the two classes are too dissimilar. Assassins need to worry purely about themselves and their own damage output, whereas supports need to make sure their team is alive and functioning.

Edasich

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OninomizuRaaxon View Post
Hm. I must have done miscalcs... Ah, I know what I did wrong. I accidentally put 12*6+9*4 into the computer calculator, so it did ((12*6)+9)*4. Oops.

For one, as an assassin, she needs some kind of gap closer. I mean, look at every other assassin. She needs to be able to get in quick to pound on the enemy. Next she needs some sort of hard CC like a knockup or stun, or a powerful soft CC, like a 75% slow.

I don't think you can make her an assassin and a support, the two classes are too dissimilar. Assassins need to worry purely about themselves and their own damage output, whereas supports need to make sure their team is alive and functioning.
Thanks again for the feedback. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough that Omega's E can function as a gap closer, a CC causer, and a support ability. Any suggestions for making that clearer?

Firepig102

01-26-2012

Recommended items- Dorans Ring? But shes an energy user.. lol

Edasich

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firepig102 View Post
Recommended items- Dorans Ring? But shes an energy user.. lol
I'll fix that.

Edasich

01-28-2012

Update with some changes

1234511 ... 12