What should Riot do to Nidalee

buff her and fix all bugs related to her 89 44.28%
nerf her and fix bugs 26 12.94%
just fix bugs 77 38.31%
nerf her and leave the bugs alone 9 4.48%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Nidalee nerf incoming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alsowikk

07-19-2010

With the coming free week for Nidalee it seems that history may very well repeat itself and Nidalee will be nerffed some more. Last time she was free because she is good at escaping ganks(yet Shaco was fine for some reason). Riot's lack of backbone on nerffing champions makes it very possible that Nidalee will be QQ'd about then nerffed. Nidalee unfortunately has many bugs that Riot has yet to fix(swipe AP scaling, roots block form switiching, her javelin and bushwack fall to her feet if she uses them after coming out of cougar ect.

Do you feel Nidalee needs to be nerffed?

EDIT: Why am I being down voted? I just want to see how the comunity thinks of Nidalee after the last set of nerfs, and if you're oppions will change when Nidalee is more common(remember the amount of nerf Nidalee threads that popped up during the free week? It was insane and yet before and after that free week no one seemed to think she was OP. All people did was just complain because she did her role of scouting chaseing and escapeing)

Lehran Fye

07-19-2010

I don't think it will happen, right now she is good i would love to see her cougar abilities scale better though.

SlyGoat

07-19-2010

Seriously?

Worst thread of the day.

ODonnell

07-19-2010

If i had to guess i would expect slight buffs

alsowikk

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Seriously?

Worst thread of the day.
So because I don't want a balanced character nerffed because of mass QQ it's a bad thread? I can't tell if you think I'm trolling or trolling me

zAPPzAPP

07-19-2010

Have you ever wondered why Nidalee, who's grown up with cats as her parents is wearing cat skin?
Isn't that really perverse and ****ed up?

Maybe they should fix that.

Ioaim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPPzAPP View Post
Have you ever wondered why Nidalee, who's grown up with cats as her parents is wearing cat skin?
Isn't that really perverse and ****ed up?

Maybe they should fix that.
Perhaps it was the skin of cat from a rival pride, in killing said cat she got accepted into her pride and would wear it as a sign of her strength (plus she looks FRESKY!!)

ScarletAzure

07-19-2010

Fix bugs.

Kadoba

07-19-2010

Fixing her bugs would go a long way. If she needs any buffs at all it's in her late game but there are champs that have it much worse.

AA247

07-19-2010

buff her late game and nerf heal just a tad.