Hi fellow summoners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im miju

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I just started this game 2 weeks ago from today and I have to say it is amazing.

I've had quite a journey with this game even in as short as the past couple weeks.
I first logged in and rushed through the tutorial and quickly went to my first 5v5 game. I think I went like 0/15/1 or something but i started to get the hang of it by the first 5 days.
I started playing garen and master yi and was getting around 4/8/2 and then in 1 week before I knew it i hit 20/5/5 with master yi.

I'm level 13 atm with around 40 wins and 30 losses.

I only play with level 30s by getting normal 5v5 game invites with lvl 30s and i've been doing alright.

My last two games as soraka were 0/2/17 and 2/3/11.

Anyway, this was kinda long and I just wanted to say what up

Shaun1982

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Welcome to League of Legends my friend, just keep playing and enjoy!

Riot Ambassador

Riot Games Ambassador

01-20-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It's pretty cool that you're only a few weeks in but have learned two roles.

I think that's a pitfall some players fall into. They find a champion they really enjoy and then become to reluctant to try someone new. In fact, that's what happened to me after I learned Irelia.

But leveling up is the best time to learn new champions and play styles. It also keeps you from learning too many bad habits.

It looks like you've gone with the Melee and Support champs. And thoughts on learning a ranged AD?

-RoreBAWW
Riot Ambassador

hi im miju

01-20-2012

Hi to both!

Yes! My first ranged AD was Ashe and I was having trouble because she really wasn't that much of a factor late game.
Also, I tried out sivir a game and went ~8/5/5. I also bought Corki but i sucked it up with him. I need practice for his skill shot ult.

I also tried AP Morgana a few days ago and went around 8/4/12

I've also played Amumu quite a lot and one game i went 2/5/28 or something around that.

It seems that I need to learn how to jungle, but without the runes and masteries I'm guessing i can't do it that effectively because even while emulating the high Elo players I will still die to the creeps unless using dual leash.

My favourite roles to play:

1. support
2. tank
3. AD carry

TwistWrist

01-20-2012

Erm...Ashe is really only a big factor mid-late game. Her early game is her biggest problem. How were you building her?