Lee Sin or Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clitoryx

01-20-2012

Hello everyone, Im looking for a strong ad champs to play in 3v3, i looked at the tier list and trynd,lee and riven were god tier,which is good. I also want to jungle a bit,maybe not totally jungle(because i never know where to start and i always get pwn by redbuff at the beggining...anyway) but just enough to be able to do the redbuff and dragon asap with no problems. Also i found trynd really boring to play and people hate you.. I never played either lee sin or riven but when i look at videos,people play or just the skills, i think lee would be funnier to play,but i ask you your opinion

TL;DR lee sin or riven is the most op ad jungler and 3v3

MrPostMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

well i havent played riven much but i know that if played right, lee sin is very dangerous in 3v3. Once i get wriggles i can get dragon whenever with no problems

Shadowkirbyness

01-20-2012

both are good, riven is always reliable, lee sin has a high skill cap, if you put the effort to be an amazing lee sin then lee sin is the one you want. imo

Sam

01-20-2012

If I had to choose one, I'd pick Riven, really fun and more es capability.

SYMBĂ–LIC

01-20-2012

Udyr

I0N

01-21-2012

unless ur westrice and can demolish people with riven go with lee sin hes a more well rounded champ

Sam

01-23-2012

Riven hurts more than Lee Sin though. o.O FYI. You can easily dodge Lee Sin Q's with Riven mobility.

xxxGrieFxxx

01-23-2012

Play someone because they're fun, not because they're op you fool.

Th3 Herbalist

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxGrieFxxx View Post
Play someone because they're fun, not because they're op you fool.
That works until you start playing ranked, then that's not quite how it works.

18X Jake

01-23-2012

Lee sin has a better early game damage with his skills than riven does. Also he can slow opponent attack speed/move speed. His Q does flat damage on top of 10% of opponents missing HP. Riven has some consistent damage and mobility but Lee can move through walls via ward or Q to minions.