Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What mage archetypes hasn't Riot used yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorotheus

Recruiter

01-20-2012

A mage with no mana but a 20 count ammo system that takes place of mana, and applies to all abilities.

Sock n Boppers

01-20-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Agreed on this. If the cards fall into place correctly, this actually may be the first champion I personally make.

If you make him, his passive should allow him to ignore debuffs. (Nerfs)

Fisherman Fizz

01-20-2012

A psychic. Someone that controls things with their mind would be awesome!

M0J0E

01-20-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Agreed on this. If the cards fall into place correctly, this actually may be the first champion I personally make.

If I might make a suggestion, how about he uses both offensive and defensive spells? That's usually what I think of when I picture a druid, since they're all about balance and harmony and all that ****. Plus we don't have nearly enough hybrid mages in this game...

BroForgotnglory

01-20-2012

Well one obvious mage type that hasnt been done is a necromancer......

dont even try to tell me yorik is a necromancer as for 1 hes not a mage and for 2 just no... no no no.

Another mage type that hasnt been done is an wind mage, you could argue janna, but in reality shes more of a suppourt.... when im thinking of an wind mage i think of things like avatar the last air bender where your sending giant wind slashes at an enemy or throwing a ball of wind that scatters foes.

General Balls

01-20-2012

I want a Mage who's ultimate is an entrance/exit placed teleport that their whole team can use.

Wulfestopheles

01-20-2012

Quote:
Morello:

Please name him Morello.

edeved

01-20-2012

a giant bug who summons locusts to eat his enemies

Sabrinaaaa

01-20-2012

Quote:
burnttoast:
hence....broodmother.

spider queenn!!! :0

Morello

Lead Designer

01-20-2012

Quote:
Kyrrion:
Are you talking about the Druid or the "Ultramancer" (can combine different kinds of magic)?

Nature-based mage.