Undead team! Would it work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DMPuffy

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorfang74 View Post
Don't. Know how it work but that should b the next champion a undead skeleton
Sorry to burst your bubble, but a skeleton champion won't be added due to the Chinese and their belief system (I think). This is just what I've been told that Riot said though, so feel free to prove me wrong.

LancerXXX

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonards View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but a skeleton champion won't be added due to the Chinese and their belief system (I think). This is just what I've been told that Riot said though, so feel free to prove me wrong.
Karthus is a lich, but he has an exposed skull. (does that make him a skeleton?) Now look at the Chinese art for Karthus. No exposed skull. Anywhere. Not in any of the skins.

So no skeletons.

Sokolniki

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonards View Post
Yeah, Wizards of the Coast runs into this a lot as well. It's why Zombies came out as the more prominent "Undead" race for Magic: the Gathering.

Etherimp

01-21-2012

Mordekaiser is, in fact, undead. He's a bit like a Demon Knight. Amumu is also undead, as mentioned above, and would make a good jungler/tank. Morgana could fill the support role. Fallen Angels may not technically be "undead", as they were never alive in the first place... but they reside in the same "region" as the undead. (Hell, Hades, The Underworld, whatever.)

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Mordekaiser is, in fact, undead. He's a bit like a Demon Knight. Amumu is also undead, as mentioned above, and would make a good jungler/tank. Morgana could fill the support role. Fallen Angels may not technically be "undead", as they were never alive in the first place... but they reside in the same "region" as the undead. (Hell, Hades, The Underworld, whatever.)
If a fallen angel is undead, than so is a regular angel.
Morganas Lore lists her as from another world filled with immortals (exact oposite of "undead" because they can't die)

Note: Kayle and Morgana are full sisters which by your statement makes them both undead

d4l3kcaan

01-21-2012

what about vlad?

skillpatrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4l3kcaan View Post
what about vlad?
Vlad is still alive. He's a Hemomancer, not a vampire