Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

League of Legends Script!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greetings Fellow Summoners!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ethan Behar. A student at the University of Advancing Technology majoring in computer science. My summoner name is Dux69. I've been playing LoL ever since I enrolled at UAT back in Fall of 2010, a student here introduced it to me. Loved the game ever since.

I finally got the inspiration to send something to the Summoner Showcase after Nikasuar said "words can be art too" in this past Summoner Showcase video. Attached is a script I wrote last semester for my script writing class, it was my final project. It's a story about the three ninjas(Kennen, Akali, and Shen) and Lee Sin as their sensei. The ninjas mission at hand is to stop Yorrick from killing the Ionian King. Now I don't know much of the lore in LoL except for the brief character descriptions that are given in the character bios. Anyways I hope I didn't make anything to bizarre for the lore. Enjoy my script and tell me what you think of it!