RIOT I Demand a Loss Forgiven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkassault

01-20-2012

Just did a ranked 5v5 and lost due to 3 of the 5 intentionally feeding. During champ select, all was fine and dandy except we had an instant lock fiddle who refused to talk. Everyone else picked accordingly. The game starts, fiddle goes bottom with corki and janna (fid didn't jungle). He started with a dorans ring, died, then sold it. He had no items for 10 minutes just feeding bottom. Corki then decides to hop on board and buy 5 dorans blades, only to sell them to buy the those 7mp items ( not sure the name, the mana regen item for the philo stone) He bought 6 of those. Meanwhile, we had anivia letting annie destroy her in mid. Here was the ending scores due to the ignorant feeders. Anivia 1-7-1 Fiddle 0-10-1 Corki 0-7-0 Garen (me) 8-6-2 Janna 2-4-3...Now seeings how this game was blown from the start and I had still won my top lane against Singed, I should get a loss forgiven cause that game is just complete bs.

ChoShoGuay

01-20-2012

QQ Moar. Seriously, this happens every now and then. Just get over it, don't rage, be a team player and re-queue.

Darkassault

01-20-2012

Lol? Judging from your statement, seems like you're one of those intentional feeders. Listen kid, it wasn't the fact that they did poorly, it was the fact they did it on PURPOSE. I can deal with the fact that someone sucks. But when they do it on purpose, there's nothing i can do about it but report. Which doesn't do anything to begin with. And a loss forgiven isn't that hard to do anyway.

demonicmonkeys

01-20-2012

Honestly, one loss isn't that big, and this happens to lots of people. Yes, it's annoying, but don't worry too much about it.

Coldameba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

seriously, its just one loss. dont be a baby about it

Kazfiel

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkassault View Post
Lol? Judging from your statement, seems like you're one of those intentional feeders. Listen kid, it wasn't the fact that they did poorly, it was the fact they did it on PURPOSE. I can deal with the fact that someone sucks. But when they do it on purpose, there's nothing i can do about it but report. Which doesn't do anything to begin with. And a loss forgiven isn't that hard to do anyway.
Ohai, remember me? I was that fiddle.

QQ moar I feed on your tears.

BattleBrewmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Welcome to Solo Q, i am your guide, Elo Hell

Darkassault

01-21-2012

Shoulda known there was nothing but trolls in the LoL community. Quite sad.

Darkassault

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazfiel View Post
Ohai, remember me? I was that fiddle.

QQ moar I feed on your tears.
You were the one that sold everything, went bot when you weren't supposed to and fed on purpose. 0-10. You need banned.

0mnip0tent

01-21-2012

Ignore the trolls, I feel your pain man. I get such BS everyday its insane. 10 AFK reports today. Really?