Garen Still OP ........ :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

His spin scales poorly to late game I've found

Gahlo

01-22-2012

Garen scales poorly into lategame.

Stefincet0

03-03-2012

Really? He scales poorly, then why does he do 1500 damage with a ****ty spin that also slows , you're silenced, cant flash,exaust,ghost or use abilites etc how do you run away from that?

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

hug you turret dont protect u... with garen im not effraid to tower dive and its always succes full. if u want a counter for garen, take mordekeiser. hes the only one that ive never been able to kill. he is actually the best counter 4 garen. irealia, gp, tryn, nasus, wu kong, kennen, they all fall. but morde...
i play the tank garen

ShhAkali

03-04-2012

AHA funniest thing i've heard all day, but no IMO garen isn't op at all especially not his "judgement" spell, because it's so easy to dodge out of the way of it. Well yeah if you just stand there and take the whole attack then it's going to drain you a bit ^___^.

ShadowKuchi

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgift View Post
hug you turret dont protect u... with garen im not effraid to tower dive and its always succes full. if u want a counter for garen, take mordekeiser. hes the only one that ive never been able to kill. he is actually the best counter 4 garen. irealia, gp, tryn, nasus, wu kong, kennen, they all fall. but morde...
i play the tank garen
Teach me master! Teach me your mysterious ways

Julian Kimbab

03-04-2012

He has bigO*****

shadowgift

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKuchi View Post
Teach me master! Teach me your mysterious ways
i know that u r trolling me but ill answer anyway. after lvl 3 if u make 50 cs u got 25 armor and mr. get some more def then when the opponent try to over extend a bit to get some cs, u just have to silence him, spin to win then when u r under the turret put you w on and get away. your passive (life regen) is so op that 30 secs later you will be able to do it again. when the opponent is low, press r and hes dead

Dekar Volff

03-04-2012

whenever a garen spins at me when i'm playin Warwick, I auto attack him to death...

oCAPETA

03-04-2012

Just counterpick with kiting. Like ranged solo top, or yorick ghouls, his passive will fail.