Evelynn: Hate has spread to Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
dont play blind, those are SR players who just come play Dom and then trash talk how **** it is
There are probably more passing SR players in blind pick, but I still find them in draft from time to time. A couple days ago I had some guy raging at me for trolling because I played Evelynn while he was playing Tristana. Needless to say I carried him.

Narog

01-20-2012

i dont hate her but there are some solo play eve players taht suck so hard sometimes i dodge

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

i know how to build her. i was just talking the general attitude, like ^

just funny. sad. something like that.

lbgsloan

01-20-2012

I wish I could say I've seen a good Eve, but every single one I've seen trolls and/or backcaps all game. Even the rare ones who try to be somewhat useful do nothing beyond pick off people who were going to die anyway.

Since there's apparently on elo penalty for dodging normals, I just say nothing and dodge any Eve now.

Inkyjinx

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
I wish I could say I've seen a good Eve, but every single one I've seen trolls and/or backcaps all game.
we should play sometime, in all seriousness. at least show you an Eve -can- be good.

on Dominion.

note: i -do- backcap w/her, but hardly all game. when it makes strategic sense.

Demonite10

01-20-2012

Honestly, I think Triforce Eve is one of the best picks on Dom. Her stealth becomes a very reliable gap-closer in Dom, even if people have Oracles. She can really shred most ranged champs without much effort if you build her right.

FLAMETREK

Recruiter

01-20-2012

i like turtles

Nunkuruji

01-20-2012

Twitch & Eve are both reasonable at ganking bottom lane, if the bottom laner has some reasonable CC to pair, or at least posing the psychological threat and causing them to play more defensively.

Capitalizing on Storm Shield paired with Ravage debuff is gravy. When you grab said buff, they have vision on you, it's also good basic idea to fool them in which direction you're heading.

The problem with both of these champs is they are often either played either extremely well, or extremely poor.

KimKelley

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
wat?

If you assume Eve is a backcap champion, you're wrong. She's pretty much a stealth bruiser with high burst, good sustained and good mobility if played correctly, or stealth YI with an ASPD steriod on par with Tristana's(better in team fights), depending how you build her.

How is she a bruiser?

Inkyjinx

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
How is she a bruiser?
simple:

tri force + black cleaver + ultimate = around 2 attacks / second that pretty much ignores armor after a few attacks.

couple that with an opener of 600+ damage E after the proc and a spammable q to ensure a tri force proc every 2s...

she can 1v1 almost anyone, tanks included, in a blink. Add a Ginsoo's or some lifesteal or on hit and it just gets silly