I Am Tank. -Poem, a verbal fan art.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Always Play Lee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Great poem, it flowed so well.

Dead Ráibéad

05-04-2012

I wish there was more to read! its so good brosidon!

Kaksatsu

05-04-2012

This was amazing. I have so many things to say about this, don't even know how many, so Ima start a list.
1: I love playing tanks too. The first time I got more kills than deaths was with amumu, and never stopped playing tanks since.
2: It is funny that we just started studying poetry in english, and I asked my teacher if I could use you as my poet to research for our project xD but apparently you have to be "famous" or in other words dead.
3: I love the whole repetition of "I can take what they have in store" and the iambic meters (learned what those are a few days ago) are really well set and make the poem flow. You have a real talent!
4: I just realized that I only had 3 things I wanted to say, so I feel bad that I just left it at three when I said I have a lot of things to say.
5: Now I feel better. =D

I totally forgot... Congrats on the summoner showcase!

Ez0 Tammo

05-04-2012

"I can face what they have in store"
maybe it's not what you were going for
but it seemed as though you were quoting "nevermore"

Great poem and congratz on the spotlight.

Iridium Devil

05-04-2012

My heartfelt thanks go out to every one who has commented so far. Even if I don't reply to every one, I do read them all and your support and fondness of my poems makes my day Thank you all.

DarkDoughnutz

05-05-2012

so awesome

GAm3CrAzY

05-05-2012

loved it, especially since you really know how to play a tank, maybe we'll have a lot less strict carries calling a 2/5/20 tank noob, and a lot less teammates who will yell when a tank does something crazy to save a teammate(I do it a lot with shen, ulti whoever needs saving, shadow dash the entire team, hope I can get away/set up some nice easy kills)

timdood3

05-06-2012

As a tank, this is beautiful.

Inoue Konoha

05-06-2012

I like the expression and the flow, and though the words felt very slightly strained at times, it was overall a good read and excellent effort.

aSaulo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-06-2012

now i only play with tank