I Am Tank. -Poem, a verbal fan art.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaperDivisionIII

05-03-2012

Nice poem... is this perhaps a way of getting back at the people who said you suck cause you fed a lot instead of playing it safe? Here is a short response to the faults I saw in your reasoning for a tank...

A tank is for gank, play it safe while alone
Hold the lane quietly, but remember when to recall home
Health will come naturally, no need to buy it...
When you die stubbornly, dont use poems to throw a fit...

I play Blitzcrank almost 100% of the time, he is great alone or with another melee the way I use him, but honestly, a ranged will get in the way with him... they scare them off more than take a kill, and even if they do get the kill, I never got the kill myself. If Im alone or with another melee, I kick butt...

Anyway, you have much better skills in poems than me, but remember to use reason in it too... it seemed like you just wanted to tell everyone that tanks take the brunt of the damage and makes it look like they suck, but really, I can get a lot of the kills myself too. Also, mixing the tank's abilities and strong points with speed or things you said you dont need, can in some cases become very beneficiary... but only if you do it right.

So here I continue, skill gets the kill
it doesnt matter your gear, your spells, or your will
Just go in that lane, and use kills to get fame
and most of all, have a great game.

Thats all I have to say. LoL is about playing a good game, and not about what others think of you. You have that much right, I can vouch for that. Sorry I brought up my ideas with some pathetic rhymes, but thats just how I am... Im a poet, and I didnt even know it. (that rhymed too... hmm)

But really... have a great game and hold up the summoners code higher than your head is! Make sure if someone is not doing good, you really should not judge them about it... and one quick thought... I really think that Riot should take out the "Unskilled Player" option in the report section.. it goes against some of the summoners code... respect those who suck, and help them get better...
Unless of course they really suck so bad they can even move off of the Spawn point untill the first 5 minutes cause they were waiting for enough gold to be able to buy a crappy item (that has happened to me before, and I was a little upset...)

Boy I talk a lot... but thats cause I was waiting for LoL to update... and now that its done... Imma play Blitz once again! Masterchief out!

CoolMintz

05-04-2012

Summoner Showcase!
And a lot of uses of 'store' :L

Iridium Devil

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrantik View Post
I am good at making short movies. With your permission i can turn this poem into a short movie with the poem being recited over the clips!
You have my permission

PaperDivisionIII

05-04-2012

I dont know if I mentioned it in my previous and ridiculously long post, but you did a great job with your poem. I liked how you really got the flow to work well and such... I dont think I could ever do that... but nice poem! Keep it up!

Kaumi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-04-2012

That was a beautiful poem, on top of being about my favourite class.
Good job, hope to see more poems from you.

tatki82

05-04-2012

Congrats on showcase!

Drake Nightroad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

that works all to well i have to say that is just a wonderful poem. i wish you luck on more that you write . for i play the roll of the tank and what you said is all true . but the tank's roll is never done even with in death

Hungrydude

05-04-2012

This is great! Congrats on the summoner showcase btw ^_^

lolemppu

05-04-2012

epic

Theradrim

05-04-2012

great poem! bring us more!