Irelia, Still Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secret OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Was wondering what you guys thought about irelia and if she is still viable at this point of the game. If so, top lane or jungle and what build do you suggest?

lLoveToQQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Shes running in Kiev....... so yes

Reproductor

01-19-2012

Oh god yes, she is still a very strong top and can even beat AD nid

cinnaboIt

01-19-2012

yes top lane
wit's end, trinity and tanky

Caerus

01-19-2012

Better nerf Irelia is just a meme

She's not been nerfed or touched in forever.

ikhanx

01-19-2012

is this really a question.. really?

Azn Booty

01-19-2012

I haven't played her in a long time, solo top is ideal though. Start boots and pots/Dorans Shield/Situational to who you're laning with. Wits end works wonders on her. They hit you? Stun them, whack em a bit and go back to farming. I like to max Hiten first. Great active, awesome passive.

NiteTyme

01-19-2012

top lane. she's a huge force to be reckoned with. and she's one of the only champs that can go either magic damage, ad, or true (or all 3) and you can't REAAALLY counter.

not NEARLY as op as she use to be, but once i learned her w heals her after she activates it (as opposed to not healing it when activated cause you lost that when you did), huuuuge buff from what it was at the beginning.

Kagormund

01-19-2012

Play her top and beat pretty much any other top with a decent combination of skill and itemization. I know, I main her. Don't tell Morello this though, I don't want her nerfed anymore :S

Secret OP

01-19-2012

should you max q or w first? ive seen it both ways :P