Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fun support champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneeringer

01-19-2012

I actually pretty much hate playing support, but I always get forced to by the people in my lobby, and I do it because I like to win.

I have Janna, Sona, Alistar, Blitz, Taric, Soraka, Nunu, GP, etc.

Maybe I'm not doing enough to make the game fun for myself... pretty much all I do is ward, stand in the bush during lane phase and occasionally harass... then I just follow the ranged AD around for the rest of the game. How can I make it more enjoyable for myself? I win almost every game, but I don't really have fun.

Zastie

01-19-2012

You play Sona, zooming around with her E is a bit more fun then wobbleing around as Soraka, that is if your looking for fun, also her ult is pretty funny if you hit their entire team and they all just start dancing. XD

Hreth

01-19-2012

Janna is the most fun imo, then alistar and leona.

Mathaios

01-19-2012

Nunu with nunu bot skin.

Leib Olmai

01-19-2012

Play Heimerdinger Support !

CrewzControl

01-19-2012

Sona is fairly simple and fun if you spam alot.
Blitz can be fun if you have someone like vayne that can wall stun after the grab.
My friend has been trying support Poppy.
Soraka is really good, but not the funnest.

Rigour

01-19-2012

Playing a support tank is always alot of fun, of course you might cripple your carry by giving him less sustain compared to say soraka, but its great to harass and poke continuosly. Try a support leona, amumu, or galio for a change

Appa Appa

01-19-2012

GP is support? **** new meta

gsai

01-19-2012

Quote:
Zastie:
You play Sona, zooming around with her E is a bit more fun then wobbleing around as Soraka, that is if your looking for fun, also her ult is pretty funny if you hit their entire team and they all just start dancing. XD

Janna's passive movement is the same only it lasts more than 1.5 sec.

Sneeringer

01-19-2012

I've been really wanting to try leona, actually.... How much IP is she?