I PLay Zilean on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

He's really good for small bursts and zoning, has a perma slow/perma ghost with 20% CDR, can GA anyone and gives great bonus XP to the team.

I've only lost 1 or 2 normals with him and, well I was wondering if he would be a stupid pick in ranked games.

Any thoughts or comments from some of the more experienced players out there?

Wheredigo

01-19-2012

The issue with playing him in ranked games is honestly that he's too squishy. a focused team will burn him or someone else down.. they will wait for his ult to end on someone then kill them. he can be amazing, don't get me wrong, i've had my arse handed to me on multiple occasions by a really good zilean player. i've never honestly seen him in a ranked game though

Sam

01-19-2012

Hes' just too squishy, his ulti maybe liable and all. But its either he ultis himself when he gets dropped in like 5-6 seconds, or try to ulti his teammate. His bombs don't do much scales late game. It maybe annoying laning against him, but in the end, its all about whoever burst each other 1st. And he'll be burst in seconds, compare to kennen, morg, cass, etc.