@Phreak or any Gold/Plat Red

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Toucher

01-19-2012

"Correction. It exists only as a mentality. Not as a skill hell.

Reathien

01-20-2012

You go to elo hell if you touch your willy too much when you play Kat.

Origin ؃ World

Recruiter

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagonslayer View Post
Bill Gates was able to create a technological empire, why can't you? Clearly people need to Learn 2 Money.
We can't be Bill Gates, don't compare him.

IncendiarySpade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

I did it thread closed

Mesmerise5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

he's right i dodged to 1k elo on my alt and got back up to 1.5k
which isn't an impressive feat at all, but just something i wanted to bring up for argument's sake

Mizorete

01-20-2012

Nothing to see here...

BearerofTerror

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSlayUhere View Post
Why don't you prove that elo hell dosent exist by making a new acc, dodge games till your about 700-800 ELO then get back to Plat

By doing this u prove their is no elo hell and it is possible to carry feeders, trolls, afkers

If u do manage to do this people can't complain about elo hell being impossible to carry and that if they were already a certain elo they would be able to maintain it.

PROVE US WRONG!

ps. even though pro gamers do this most of the time on their smurfs not everyone knows who they are and seen them do it
You are a clearly a new player so ill flatter you,,, I am approx 1800 elo give or take 30 points at any given time I played on my friends 1000 elo account. The results I went 8-1 and udyr jungle 7-2 as vayne. It was extremely easy the cs in that elo was god aweful and they were not prepared for someone who obtains 90-95% cs in lane. One thing you should work on in that elo is WARDING and CS both will aid you greatly in raising your elo. Everyone adjusts to their currect elo it just takes practice.So TLR stop whining and practice more not everyone can be in the top .5% of players.

Mr Geppetto

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythoka View Post
Here's my problem with that reasoning.

Sure, YOU can carry your way out of Elo hell, but not every player is a gold/plat. Yes, YOU, the top what is it, 2% of the players in the game can carry a team full of trolls. But what about those people who play at a say, 1400 Elo skill? They're not nearly as skilled, and won't be able to carry NEARLY as easily as someone used to playing at a 1700+ Elo.

I was 1410 last season. I'm ~950 now. Been slowly falling for a while.

Just hoping I can climb out,
Hm. I suppose that's fair.

Am I correct to say then, that by your interpretation, Elo hell is another name for players' frustration with the randomness of the game?

PS plat is top 0.5%